Community > Posts By > livingthedash

livingthedash's photo
Mon 12/08/08 04:30 PM
Where is the one i.am looking for ?

livingthedash's photo
Sun 12/07/08 08:15 PM

oh no another test frustrated

hello and welcome waving

Really don't know anything about jealousy; it's one character flaw I can honestly say I do not have. I just know that jealousy doesn't look pretty on anyone.

livingthedash's photo
Sun 12/07/08 08:15 PM
Yes another test to keep the mind sharp !

livingthedash's photo
Sun 12/07/08 08:08 PM
The reason I have ask this question about jealousy is because after 28 years of marriage my then wife because of jealousy walked out of the relationship !Jealous of What ? All women . Worst of all my Mom was at the top of the list Go figure ! So this is why I ask just what is jealousy and how and why its so powerful to cause people to be so extreme in their judgements to the point of causing so much pain to others.????????????????????????????????????????

livingthedash's photo
Sun 12/07/08 07:49 PM
Thanks .:smile:

livingthedash's photo
Sun 12/07/08 07:47 PM
You can get them fo about $ 8.00

livingthedash's photo
Sun 12/07/08 07:32 PM
Edited by livingthedash on Sun 12/07/08 07:34 PM
TJN >>>>you have the best attitude about it! Just smoke you one and dont worry about it..laugh

livingthedash's photo
Sun 12/07/08 02:23 PM
Edited by livingthedash on Sun 12/07/08 02:29 PM
I would like to start a dialog about people with people ! Would you not like to know why people do the things they do ? Well lets ask them ! This would be a good way to find out about people and how WE think ! Lets talk............:laugh I will ask the first question > What makes a person jealous ? Is it different things for different people or is it the same things for all? and by the way how will I know if someone responds to this question ?