Wed 04/03/24 02:18 AM
Edited by Farid on Wed 04/03/24 02:59 AM
@ Duttoneer,

The long query string distorted the view. Could you not have pasted just:

http://www.google.co.uk/search?q=The+world+in+a+melting+pot

to link to the same page.

no photo
Fri 03/29/24 02:13 AM
Wiping an Android phone is the last resort for cleaning malware from it. First make a backup of important data using a USB cable plugged into a trusted computer, and then reset the phone to factory settings.

no photo
Wed 03/27/24 12:33 AM
"Looking for friendship, relationship, intimate encounter" and you say you are married!

no photo
Tue 03/26/24 02:13 AM
Edited by Farid on Tue 03/26/24 02:23 AM

No. medical tests needed - I know a private clinic that have a series of tests to prove it. If a woman takes the tests and fails, I would walk away immediately.

Dave:
May you enjoy your singlehood for the rest of your life!
Virginity Testing: Facts versus Myths
There is no physical sign that indicates the virginity of a woman: in fact, no physical examination will be able to evaluate the virginity of a human being, man or woman.

no photo
Mon 03/25/24 11:59 PM

maybe...but I'm old-fashioned, so I don't allow anything physical before marriage, hence why I've never been on a date.....

Dave:
If you ever find a potential partner, how can you be sure that she is a virgin, will you take her by her word?

no photo
Sun 03/24/24 11:32 PM

Strange question. when is someone too old to start dating?
Plus I have an old-fashioned outlook on life, so will probably die single, without ever having had a relationship, or dated.
ell, at 52, I've probably given up ever having a first date.... been single all my life, and never managed a date before now, so maybe I am too old to start....

It seems to me as if you want to convince yourself not to have a date, never mind a relationship.

no photo
Sun 03/24/24 02:51 AM

If they are 'constantly pursuing' sex it might seem
they are not getting enough..the demand is higher.

If you are getting it regularly there is no need
to constantly pursue.

Supply meets demand.
Simpler: the more you get the less you need.

For a sex addict, there is no enough but constant pursuit.

no photo
Fri 03/22/24 03:51 AM
I would have invited her to a live video chat, that does not involve revealing any of my personal information, to see what would have ensued afterwards.

no photo
Thu 03/21/24 12:58 PM
Let's put you to the test, what a specific surprising dramatic event do you believe will happen on Earth in the next few months, of which the upcoming eclipse is a portent? I for one do not believe in such a connection at all.

no photo
Wed 03/20/24 12:37 PM

Can someone tell me what I'm doing wrong if anything?

This may be best answered by your two exes.

no photo
Mon 03/18/24 12:45 AM

I am on my death bed this morning and need to be going out in a few hours. What's the best cure??

Ask Jess or Erin!

no photo
Sun 03/17/24 12:01 PM
Bit Shimti is an Akkadian rendering term of the Sumerian SHI.IM.TI

no photo
Sat 03/16/24 10:11 PM

Who, what, where and why are they?

Why they foreigners?

How is "Mike" doing?

no photo
Sat 03/16/24 01:43 AM
Can you give a supporting reference that the term Bitshimti
refers specifically to the blood stream....'the river that flows and creates the motion of the wind for life."
?

no photo
Fri 03/15/24 01:23 AM
Assuming your profile is genuine, correct "single for five" to "single for live".
If you are only 19 year old, what success not to be intimidated by, are you talking about?
And why did you keep the "Height" field unanswered?

no photo
Tue 03/12/24 10:19 AM
Lying is one of my biggest turn-offs.

no photo
Sat 03/09/24 09:17 PM
Edited by Farid on Sat 03/09/24 09:18 PM
There are different hypothetical schemes to describe personality types. Read about Type A and Type B personality theory:
http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Type_A_and_Type_B_personality_theory

no photo
Thu 03/07/24 09:29 PM
Extraversion (E) OR Introversion (I)

Sensing (S) OR Intuition (I)

Thinking (T) OR Feeling (F)

Judging (J) OR Perceiving (P)

no photo
Wed 03/06/24 08:26 AM
Edited by Farid on Wed 03/06/24 08:33 AM

... but not boycotting Russian oil,instead continue buys from them that's indirectly supporting Russia against Ukraine. that's the hypocrisy of the west.

If not entirely, most of the crude or refined Russian oil which is reaching the West, gets through sanction's loopholes.

no photo
Sun 03/03/24 11:12 PM
There might be an issue of secrecy here regarding whether there are any NATO troops inside Ukraine.