Community > Posts By > stayaway

no photo
Sun 05/18/14 04:34 AM
hello to u,me wajid,here i am searching a mature girl to marry her,im not a lusty boy who wants girl just for night.i want to get her forever,want to give her respect with a holy relation.here is my words for you if you want to get a sincere boy then i am ready to be your.

no photo
Tue 05/06/14 02:02 PM
i am here to find a girl age between 20 to 45 to marry her just serious inbox me

no photo
Mon 05/05/14 11:21 PM
i need a sincere girl

no photo
Mon 05/05/14 11:15 PM
i am here finding a true lover would u be?

no photo
Mon 05/05/14 01:23 AM
i am a young man sincere and honest,here i am searching a sincere girl to marry age between 20 to 45 from anywhere dnt contact scammer or lusty plz

no photo
Mon 03/17/14 05:40 AM
hi,me wajid from pakistan,26 years old,professionaly architect,simple and straightforward,i am just finding my soulmate,if u r interested to find a real man then me ready for u,i belong to a middle class,not aristocrate,i need a girl who love me,care me and enjoy her happiness with me, my mail wajidrafique25@gmail.com

no photo
Mon 03/17/14 05:36 AM
hi,me wajid from pakistan,26 years old,professionaly architect,simple and straightforward,i am just finding my soulmate,if u r interested to find a real man then me ready for u,i belong to a middle class,not aristocrate,i need a girl who love me,care me and enjoy her happiness with me