Community > Posts By > MariaSaidSo

MariaSaidSo's photo
Sun 12/14/08 04:36 PM
I think I agree. Men tend to be more susceptible to physical attraction, while women care more about eh bank account. That's why you typically see more female babes with old men than hot guys with old ladies. There's always the exceptions to that, though.

MariaSaidSo's photo
Sun 12/14/08 03:42 PM
Everyone has faults. The "trick" is to find someone whose faults you can live with, and vice versa. Relationships are kind of like puzzle pieces ~ some fit ansome, no matter which way you turn the piece around, will never match up. It's not good or bad, it's just chemistry. There are some faults that I would never accept (throwing rotten eggs at puppies indicates a much deeper problem). I have standards, and you should, too.

MariaSaidSo's photo
Sun 12/14/08 03:35 PM
Every situation is different, and it's not fair to put everyone in a general category. However, for the sake of debate, I would have to say that men have it easier. It's not just because of the ability to give birth, but everything after that. It has been my experience that even when -some- men become fathers, they can still walk away from that responsibility. -Most- women on the other hand stay committed to the job, 24/7, for the rest of the child's life. Don't mean to offend any men out there ~ just my observation.

MariaSaidSo's photo
Wed 12/10/08 04:10 PM
No, you're not ugly. I have posed the same exact question to myself . . . What's wrong with me? I think the computer is very impersonal. You can't get to know someone well by a few emails, although that's a start. It takes time. Be patient.