Community > Posts By > ChrisAC

no photo
Wed 12/03/08 10:06 PM

The Breakfast Club.

Then I would kick the sh*t out of those whiny kids. Except maybe Molly Ringwald. Her I would just give a good spanking too.

you're that principal in disguise, aren't you? you look pissed enough.laugh

I am not pissed in the photo. It's my poker face.
Your photo is ...... different?

no photo
Wed 12/03/08 10:03 PM
This mingle forums a bit slow. I had heard it had more action. It looks like if I stay logged on a bit longer I just might end up being the last person on mingle.

If a post is made in a mingle and no one is around to read it, does it still count?

no photo
Wed 12/03/08 09:59 PM
The Breakfast Club.

Then I would kick the sh*t out of those whiny kids. Except maybe Molly Ringwald. Her I would just give a good spanking too.

no photo
Wed 12/03/08 09:35 PM

hello
i am new also i instant messaged you and you rejected me lol must not be your type. well good luck anyways

Why wouldn't she? It's probably not personal. I bet the younger women on this place get many IM request every hour.

It's a bit rude to try and IM with someone without asking them in a message first. I think so anyway.

no photo
Wed 12/03/08 09:30 PM
Considering how easy judges grant divorces now a days is getting married and then getting divorced if it doesn't work out really any different than dating and breaking up?

Go for it. See you next month with 50% less stuff.

Seriously, if you two are really happy then I say what the hell? It is YOUR lives.

no photo
Wed 12/03/08 09:26 PM
You're also beautiful and only 20. tears

Still, welcome to Mingle land I'm sure you'll find a friend or two. I'm sorry we can't be friends but you're too young so please don't send me more than 3 messages a day. It's not fair to the older ladies.

no photo
Wed 12/03/08 09:21 PM
Judging from many of the above post (mainly from males) I am starting to see a theme developing here. I think this thread will be the sanctuary for guys who post but get no responses.

The ladies will gaze upon this thread with awe.

no photo
Wed 12/03/08 09:18 PM

I stare at the sun alot

I've heard of people who sungaze in place of eating.

I still eat. I just have a habit of staring straight at a light bulb in my apartment when I'm in deep thought. Then when I'm outside I find myself wanting to stare at the sun. I'm attracted to the light like a moth to spaghetti.

no photo
Wed 12/03/08 09:15 PM

In my pants

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl Touche'!!!

Thank you SKPCG for acknowledging my existence. Are you free Friday night? Do you like seafood? Am I being to forward? What is the meaning of Mingle? What is the meaning of the universe? Do I talk to much? I just ruined any chance I had with you didn't I?

I'll go now. brokenheart

no photo
Wed 12/03/08 09:06 PM
Edited by ChrisAC on Wed 12/03/08 09:07 PM

hi guys, just wanted to say that i finally decided to introduce myself on here, i always read the posts but never make one! So HELLO!!!! the site is amazing

So you were one of them so called lurkers? Do you also spy on people in your with your neighborhood with ba-nock-cue-lers (sorry, neither I nor spell check knows how to spell the word, I know google does but I'll just wait for the resident forum spell checker to help me)

Did you enjoy your secret perving of others you dirty dirty little girl?

oh yea, congrats on your baby. The baby doesn't scare me away but your young age does.
Welcome to the land of Mingle2

no photo
Wed 12/03/08 09:00 PM
Who says men are afraid? Some men don't date red heads does that mean they are afraid of red heads? I think not. It's about personal preference, not fear.

no photo
Wed 12/03/08 08:57 PM
A saying I use when a big guy threatens me at the poker table.

"Now don't make me have to come over there and get my ass kicked."

no photo
Wed 12/03/08 08:53 PM

yes because I am use to getting no replies to over half of the posts I send anywaylaugh

I'll just lower your no reply percentage down a tad bit then.

no photo
Wed 12/03/08 08:47 PM
Edited by ChrisAC on Wed 12/03/08 08:51 PM
double post somehow so I erase the extra. I'll use this extra post to pop popcorn.

pop pop pop popmpop pop pop pop pop mom and pop pop pop

no photo
Wed 12/03/08 08:47 PM
It all depends on the type of lady I'm dating. Some ladies obviously are more shy than others. ladies have different ideas of when dating affection should be shown so I play it by ear. Often times I mess up and end up out on my rear.

no photo
Wed 12/03/08 08:45 PM

smokin yessmokin

Would you troll yourself?

no photo
Wed 12/03/08 08:42 PM

Yes, and I'd still get responses.

From your multiple personalities I presume?

no photo
Wed 12/03/08 08:38 PM
.......the Mingle forums would you still post?

no photo
Wed 12/03/08 08:36 PM
I stare at the sun alot

no photo
Wed 12/03/08 08:27 PM
favorite saying would be:

"What goes around comes around"

I know it's not funny or exciting but in my line of work it's very relevant.