Community > Posts By > ChrisAC

no photo
Thu 12/04/08 10:52 PM

own dotn' og twitsng ym ordsw or lil indf uoy

ok.. I twisted your words... what you gonna do about it, tough guy?

don't let me catch you in the AC poker rooms. devil

no photo
Thu 12/04/08 10:48 PM

How would you describe the perfect day?

Any day that ends with me in bed with a woman I love.

awwwwwwwwww
thats so sweeeeeeet
smooched

but wait.. 'a' woman.. not 'the' woman you love?

Right now "a" woman would be "the" woman. I have only been in love twice. The first love was puppy love and not real. The second broke my heart when she married another so I have decided to no longer love her for my own sanity's sake (it was a long time ago).

I've lusted a lot. bigsmile

Now don't go twisting my words or I'll find you. That's not a big town you live in and you probably stand out. :smile:

no photo
Thu 12/04/08 10:39 PM

How would you describe the perfect day?

Any day that ends with me in bed with a woman I love.

no photo
Thu 12/04/08 10:27 PM
Hello
Nice introduction

no photo
Thu 12/04/08 10:19 PM
CrissDiNozzo

well, hello again. You guys are right this post has been dragged out a bit. LOL

it happens
I made my introduction post tonight and they took it to the moon. (with my help)

no photo
Thu 12/04/08 10:17 PM
I was unhappy because I was hungry.

Then I took some money and bought a pizza and some tea.

Now I am happy.

Therefore money can buy happiness at least in my case.

no photo
Thu 12/04/08 10:15 PM
Your pictures and this line from your profile

"I have a great sense of humor and love good jokes and sarcasm."

make you a 10 in my book.

no photo
Thu 12/04/08 10:00 PM
Jill298

laugh a word of warning to you Criss... watch out for those thread jackers laugh

You said it. They took this thread half way to Texas already.

no photo
Thu 12/04/08 09:57 PM
Edited by ChrisAC on Thu 12/04/08 09:57 PM

SamaraNJ

Well if I was with someone there would be compromises made.. but since I have been single forever and answer to no one and have no kids.. I have nothing to worry about..

I'm like you.
It gets lonely sometimes but being single with no kids is a nice freedom to have. I eat when I am hungry, sleep when I am tired, work when I feel like it, and go out when I choose, and do whatever.... whenever I wish.

The only thing I can't do when I choose is have sex. laugh I don't pay for sex and girlfriends seem to get a lot of headaches.

buy some advil

laugh You know that won't help. You know the kind of headaches you ladies get sometimes.

*runs to wawa for advil, just in case*

Honey.. I don't get headaches...

So now what am I supposed to do with these 6 cases of advil I just bought?

no photo
Thu 12/04/08 09:37 PM

SamaraNJ

Well if I was with someone there would be compromises made.. but since I have been single forever and answer to no one and have no kids.. I have nothing to worry about..

I'm like you.
It gets lonely sometimes but being single with no kids is a nice freedom to have. I eat when I am hungry, sleep when I am tired, work when I feel like it, and go out when I choose, and do whatever.... whenever I wish.

The only thing I can't do when I choose is have sex. laugh I don't pay for sex and girlfriends seem to get a lot of headaches.

buy some advil

laugh You know that won't help. You know the kind of headaches you ladies get sometimes.

*runs to wawa for advil, just in case*

no photo
Thu 12/04/08 09:31 PM
SamaraNJ

I'm like you.

no photo
Thu 12/04/08 09:26 PM
You won't find many guys your age but if you're looking for older guys this is the place to be.

Welcome to the forums.

no photo
Thu 12/04/08 09:22 PM
SimplyElla

Welcome welcome Chris... hope you get unwrapped soon!! He Hee

That sounded dirty. You made me double check to make sure I wasn't on a dirty website. I usually use another browser for my dirty forums but sometimes I mix them up.

Thank you nice beautiful young lady for the welcome. (was that too much? I didn't lay it on too think did I?)

no photo
Thu 12/04/08 09:12 PM

---looks around---

Where are all the new men at.. like new with in the past 3-4 months.. are there any at all!?!

I registered yesterday. I'm not even been unwrapped yet.

no photo
Thu 12/04/08 09:04 PM
SamaraNJ

waving
Howdy Neighbor

dligorehgp rggheigpigtp eorgirpgpg9 reiuguer 8e47 ugf9g rur erupgept
eiheiugoug iheruhuihr94 v
reoigururv
eg98y989bt
frustrated I never know what to say to pretty girls.

no photo
Thu 12/04/08 08:59 PM

girls like money. found that out the hard way grumble

I don't like money.. whenever I get it.. I get rid of it.. and trade it for better things.. like puuuuuuuurrrssesss... and shooooooooessss...... and cloooooooothess...... and stuuuuufff..
happy

rofl

Hey SamaraNJ, you live down the street from me. Okay, maybe wayyy down the street but you're close.

Here's a friendly local wave for you. waving

no photo
Thu 12/04/08 08:57 PM

hellkitten54

I could get into too much trouble there. I better stay here in bama and be bored to death the rest of my life.:tongue:

I myself sometimes think that. I was born in Georgia and I use to think I would have been better off if I stayed in Ga. Everything has worked out now so I'm okay but it was rough for a while. Atlantic City is the place for trouble all right.

It's nice to meet another southern person on here.

Cheers!flowerforyou

I just love you accent. flowerforyou

no photo
Thu 12/04/08 08:55 PM
krupa

Wow....I am stunned.

I guess I am the only one on this thread that has figured out that lasting love and happiness has nothing to do with physicalities...(This includes money)

Sure, money is nice but, it has zero to do with being truly happy and content.

But, maybe I am wrong and people get tht peaceful feeling when looking into the eyes printed on a bill that I get when I see my woman's eyes...but, I doubt it.

That peaceful feeling is not the same if you are poor and hungry and sleep in a box outside. While money may not buy happiness for you that doesn't mean it doesn't buy a s**t load of happiness for others.

For some lasting love and happiness DOES have to do with physicality's. Don't be so sure in your ability to speak for others.

no photo
Thu 12/04/08 08:51 PM

hellkitten54

I could get into too much trouble there. I better stay here in bama and be bored to death the rest of my life.:tongue:

I myself sometimes think that. I was born in Georgia and I use to think I would have been better off if I stayed in Ga. Everything has worked out now so I'm okay but it was rough for a while. Atlantic City is the place for trouble all right.

It's nice to meet another southern person on here.

no photo
Thu 12/04/08 08:48 PM
elanher

Yes, money does buy happiness. If you had no money, how would you eat? Being hungry makes me unhappy.

Yep. Being homeless makes people unhappy. Being jobless makes people unhappy. Money cures those problems.

Money buys happiness it just doesn't guarantee you'll stay happy.