Community > Posts By > jamrockblue

no photo
Thu 02/27/14 11:00 PM

You mean besides a big dick, money, house, your money, attention, love, a superman, a batman, a husband, father, provider, your soul, acceptance, trust, loyalty, respect. not much i guess.

so basically they just want everything??

no photo
Thu 02/27/14 10:59 PM

That'll vary by the individual.
Generally people want a person who wants them and are compatible to them, someone who's gonna be real, someone who's gonna connect on a few levels (Listen, share, compare, and keep them in mind fairly) and some manner of "life with the other person to be functional". Now that's not a gender thing in so much as it's a matter of general stuff people want.

As for this...

You mean besides a big dick, money, house, your money, attention, love, a superman, a batman, a husband, father, provider, your soul, acceptance, trust, loyalty, respect. not much i guess.

You're confusing women with girls. It's sort of easy to considering that "Adult" here seems to follow 3 basic criteria:
1) You have money and can show it somehow
2) You're legal
3) You have sex (and in some cases can reproduce)

Now this ignores mentality, your heart, growth of being, how honorable you are as a being, understanding of yourself and others, knowing how things work, and understanding that everyone is an individual. (So you're not getting humanity out of that in so much as you're getting "Really old kids looking for money and sex to prove themselves".) So there's a skewed perception that's primal and materialistic about men and women and we don't emphasize what they actually are... People who have advanced past the state of "boy" and "girl" to the heightened state of "Woman" and "Man". Given the short list above you can see why people have problems with discerning between the undeveloped and the developed states for people. (Largely cuz they're skewed and people just accept it.)

This is also why we have the problem of people deciding on other people based on a wallet or a potential "lifestyle upgrade".

no photo
Thu 02/27/14 10:58 PM
lol. you go deep bro

no photo
Thu 02/27/14 10:11 PM
if you know then tell me cause im abit puzzled

no photo
Thu 02/27/14 10:01 PM
respect. will keep doing so and see how it goes

no photo
Thu 02/27/14 09:55 PM
met a girl back in 2008, we date for 2 years then i found out she wanted her female bestie to join us in one of our steamy sessions but she was afraid to ask her. she got obsessed with the idea. i felt she was more interested in sleeping with her friend than me but hey....i didnt mind being used in that way lol. so i never complained, i rather pushed the idea. it never happened while we were together. would like that experience one day tho

no photo
Thu 02/27/14 09:44 PM
new to the to this site and i lost. how do i meet and talk to ppl?

no photo
Thu 02/27/14 09:24 PM
new to this site. let me know if its legit. greetings from jamrock!!