Community > Posts By > defleper

defleper's photo
Thu 12/04/08 01:49 PM
Edited by defleper on Thu 12/04/08 01:49 PM

wow. that's quite unfortunate. sounds like ohio though. i honestly am looking forward to getting out of here next year or shortly there after.

I'm sure the entire state isn't like that. There has to be some good parts to Ohio, the state is huge. Where would you like to live instead?

i actually plan on a move to L.A. in August.

defleper's photo
Thu 12/04/08 11:01 AM
wow. that's quite unfortunate. sounds like ohio though. i honestly am looking forward to getting out of here next year or shortly there after.

defleper's photo
Thu 12/04/08 07:37 AM

Howdy and welcome. You actually seem like the kind of guy I hang out with normally. We should be friends or something.drinks Emphasis on friends here.biggrin

fo' sho'!

defleper's photo
Wed 12/03/08 10:30 PM
Edited by defleper on Wed 12/03/08 10:30 PM

haha! i usually only use black sharpie and it's never pictures. just stupid little reminders like, "pay rent" and "pick up TP".

haha my most recent says "put your clothes in the dryer dumbass"

mine are rather lack luster today. they say "charge camera battery", "statement" and "ziplock". i write them on my hand.

and that's just another reason to add to the list of reasons people stare at me with a vacant look...

defleper's photo
Wed 12/03/08 10:25 PM
haha! i usually only use black sharpie and it's never pictures. just stupid little reminders like, "pay rent" and "pick up TP".

defleper's photo
Wed 12/03/08 10:15 PM

<-----seriously insane!!!! If you want me to be nice to you, then you must send me cheese!!!bigsmile

that's going to depend on what kind of cheese

defleper's photo
Wed 12/03/08 10:06 PM
dammit! all the perfect people had to come and pour salt on the wound. :cry:

defleper's photo
Wed 12/03/08 09:59 PM
i went swimming in a pit of opened magic markers. playing with magic markers is for children!:wink:

defleper's photo
Wed 12/03/08 09:52 PM
i lied. i'm not more flawed than anyone. that was me being a pompous jerk. i'm sorry to all my new friends. i'm such a loser!

defleper's photo
Wed 12/03/08 09:34 PM
Edited by defleper on Wed 12/03/08 09:35 PM
i probably practice more self deprecating behavior than anyone on here.

defleper's photo
Wed 12/03/08 09:28 PM
i know why i can't get a date in dayton! the guy to girl ratio is off the charts!

defleper's photo
Wed 12/03/08 09:26 PM
i mean, hi. i'm new. my name is jason. nice to meet you all. nice little community you have here.

where's the ohio people at?