Community > Posts By > cabarrusmom

cabarrusmom's photo
Thu 03/27/14 08:15 PM
Amazing how you make it all sound like a chore! Lol...

cabarrusmom's photo
Thu 03/27/14 08:09 PM
Let's agree to disagree. He stated it's unladylike, thus stating there's a difference based on that fact alone. Yes one man's opinion, as you can see I could care less about the fact that he had an issue with anyone crapping in his commode. My only criticism, which again on a public forum I'm perfectly allowed to state, is not that he said he had a problem with a person doing it but his gf and that it is unladylike. So, have a terrific day/night I believe you're about 11 hrs ahead of me, and good luck to you on Mingle!

cabarrusmom's photo
Thu 03/27/14 07:40 PM
That's the great thing about these forums, everyone can express their opinions. Period. Bottom line is, here, it's very arrogant to say it's unladylike. You post a comment like that in a forum of people from all areas, you're going to get the feminist card. Sorry, but to think otherwise is ridiculous.

cabarrusmom's photo
Thu 03/27/14 06:52 PM
Well I have to say I had no clue what Catfishing was until I read this! Maybe I'm kid or something? But I do have to say, I appreciate you posting this. It's sad to think so many women who were real were passed up but I think it all comes down to the challenge you presented. Why that's such a turn on for men I don't know.

cabarrusmom's photo
Thu 03/27/14 06:40 PM
Ok, so it's ok for men to poop but for women it's unladylike? Remind me to not travel to such a backwards country!

cabarrusmom's photo
Fri 02/28/14 01:22 PM
So I am new to this site. Would like to hear some honest feedback from people on their experience. I'm hoping I get more positives than negatives, however it will be good to know either way.

Thanks!! and Good Luck out there in this crazy dating world!:wink: