Community > Posts By > Elmo1290

Elmo1290's photo
Fri 12/05/08 01:11 PM
well my name be Giovannie short gio i'm 18 looking for the right gurl,that can treat me right,be there for me,play no games,and be open minded down to earth that all i ask for i'm a lil picky but not much i love blond gurls idk wat is it but they drive me crazy.lol ill still date anyone tough i'm down to earth up to do anything i hate people that play wit u emotions i been hurt in the pass but i have learned from my mistakes i'm just here looking for that gurl that will make my life diffrent that all i heard this date onlien thing dont work let see if it does

Elmo1290's photo
Fri 12/05/08 11:45 AM
well my name be Giovannie short gio i'm 18 looking for the right gurl,that can treat me right,be there for me,and be open minded down to earth that up to anything all i ask for i'm a lil picky but not much i love blond gurls idk wat is it but they drive me crazy.lol ill still date anyone tough i'm down to earth up to do anything i hate people that play wit u emotions i been hurt in the pass but i have learned from my mistakes i'm just here looking for that gurl that will make my life diffrent that all.... i heard this date onlien thing dont work but i want give it a try let see if it works

Elmo1290's photo
Thu 12/04/08 11:26 PM
well as i speak i have went far to show it i have walk 60 miles for a gurl an walk back home no lie to show her how much i loved her in the end i learned to nevere do that again u still get hurt

Elmo1290's photo
Thu 12/04/08 11:03 PM
well my name be Giovannie short gio i'm 18 looking for the right gurl,that can treat me right,be there for me,play no games,and be open minded down to earth that all i ask for i'm a lil picky but not much i love blond gurls idk wat is it but they drive me crazy.lol ill still date anyone tough i'm down to earth up to do anything i hate people that play wit u emotions i been hurt in the pass but i have learned from my mistakes i'm just here looking for that gurl that will make my life diffrent that all i heard this date onlien thing dont work let see if it does