Community > Posts By > bmisolemate65

bmisolemate65's photo
Tue 02/25/14 11:40 PM
:heart: Hello, my name is Christina, I live on the eastern side of Iowa, where Ia, Il, and Wi. meet. I am seriously looking for a tall, sexy, romantic, charming, positive, open minded, fun loving, between the ages 44-58, but looks young for his age,he must have dark n thick head full of hair. Love my man with thick hair to run my hands thru(no bald or receding). Would like for him to live close enough that we can meet half way(max miles 150 x 2). I am enjoying the many emails I have recieved since I registered 2 days ago. I would love to go on a few
dates real soon. Seems we have alot of foreigners from UK, Africa, Pakistan, England,and Scotland looking for ???, idk. Those are relationships that will never meet. Please take the time to check my profile out. If you think you are that man I am longing to meet, Please send a email and tell me what a evening in your arms would be like. be romantic and make it a hot and steamy nite of two couples that fall in love on their first date. oooooohh I can't wait to recieve one love :heart: