Community > Posts By > galadriel0102

galadriel0102's photo
Mon 03/03/14 12:07 AM
It's not bothering me that i don't have the perfect body that a lot of men actually fall for. What saddens me is the fact that with body i am often, too often dumped without being given the chance to show what kind of woman i really am. I know that i have unique attributes to share to someone if that person could only venture to see further than my figure...

galadriel0102's photo
Sun 03/02/14 11:59 PM
Thanks solace...

galadriel0102's photo
Sun 03/02/14 11:58 PM

People in general are contradictory. Myself included. Not anybodys fault. Just the way life is.

I will speak what I'm experiencing and see if it rings a bell.

For reason unknown to me I am attracted to brunettes. A nice carmel skin tone with that would be my ideal. Just talking looks. Cause lord knows there is so much more to u women! Now, since my eyes get directed instantly to dark, i miss many blonds. And for all i know a blond is my soul mate. And until I completely open my self to all possible women, I really can't complain.

This is not directed at anyone, just my observation and experience. Its 2014, the last year I had a girl friend that had light hair was 1990! Yup, sophomore year of high school.

Wow!!! Just writing that sounds sad. And I thought I was living and lived all kinds of experiences.

If people are looking for their perfect match, they might be waiting an entire life time. Same premise for example as: "i will move and try that job out as soon as little Johnny is old enough to make a sandwhich. Next thing you know, little Johnny just knocked up his girl friend at age 17, then, you unit doing s%&t for a long time!

Ok, rambling. I'm out

Fracus, i think you and mighty moe are really awesome guys. You're able to express your thoughts objectively and though sometimes it may not be what other people may like to hear it doesn't spund offensive...

galadriel0102's photo
Sun 03/02/14 11:58 PM

People in general are contradictory. Myself included. Not anybodys fault. Just the way life is.

I will speak what I'm experiencing and see if it rings a bell.

For reason unknown to me I am attracted to brunettes. A nice carmel skin tone with that would be my ideal. Just talking looks. Cause lord knows there is so much more to u women! Now, since my eyes get directed instantly to dark, i miss many blonds. And for all i know a blond is my soul mate. And until I completely open my self to all possible women, I really can't complain.

This is not directed at anyone, just my observation and experience. Its 2014, the last year I had a girl friend that had light hair was 1990! Yup, sophomore year of high school.

Wow!!! Just writing that sounds sad. And I thought I was living and lived all kinds of experiences.

If people are looking for their perfect match, they might be waiting an entire life time. Same premise for example as: "i will move and try that job out as soon as little Johnny is old enough to make a sandwhich. Next thing you know, little Johnny just knocked up his girl friend at age 17, then, you unit doing s%&t for a long time!

Ok, rambling. I'm out

Fracus, i think you and mighty moe are really awesome guys. You're able to express your thoughts objectively and though sometimes it may not be what other people may like to hear it doesn't spund offensive...

galadriel0102's photo
Sun 03/02/14 11:56 PM

I've never been very successful because I'm selective about personalities I'm comfortable with being physically open with, but that's okay it just means I really very much prefer a very compatable lady and we honestly like each other as people.

It's just a tighter screen with your best interests at heart. The trick is to find every positive way of looking at yourself and the world all the time as best you can. People really respond to that and the rest is just patience I guess.

At least that's how I look at it. It's never rejection, it's always for the best. Would you want someone who didn't really want you? Do you like making yourself sad? No. So it was always for the best, it's never rejection.

Think of date sites as networking, but you have to increase your social activity to also meet people day to day, and look for opportunities to interact with strangers in a comfortable way, humour is often the best, a humourous comment in the checkout line and you've got a friend to chat with while you're shopping. You have to do these things because what you need is someone who likes you and that's about seeing your personality in action.

Well, thanks for that comment.i should say that's one way of looking at things...

galadriel0102's photo
Thu 02/27/14 07:38 PM
I'm glad you liked it... i wrote it during one of the lowest points of my life... some people may think it's full of angst... but it's real...

galadriel0102's photo
Wed 02/26/14 11:17 PM
Thanks... i agree with you that online dating is very brutal... ive been rejected a lot times because

galadriel0102's photo
Tue 02/25/14 06:06 PM

I like women who have CURVES. . . but I have a HUGE pet peeve:

SHOW SOME PHOTOS OF YOURSELF!!! I mean, come on... showing every photo of you from the top of the head to your **** is nice, but I don't know if you're hiding 200 lbs under those boobs or 600 pounds (and yes, there IS a difference).

BE HONEST! this includes in your photos.

SHOW WHO YOU ARE! Do you really think you'll hide your body when you meet in real life?

IF A GUY THINKS YOUR FAT IS UNATTRACTIVE wouldn't you rather not waste your time with him? Why lead him on only to have him not find you attractive in real life?

J.

That's pretty intense...ok i'll upload my picture... well, i think you've got a point..better to show everyone what i am... they could love or ditch me but at least i was able to show the real me...

galadriel0102's photo
Tue 02/25/14 05:59 PM
Hi guys... just got home from work... i missed a lot but i was able to read the comments... feeling refreshed when i read the threads... thanks for encouraging words...just finished a long night shift... seeing your posts will definitely put a smile on my lips before i sleep... (btw, it's morning where i am...)

galadriel0102's photo
Tue 02/25/14 02:42 AM
I'm starying to love this site.... I'm amazed at how nice and wise and brilliant the members are. I really mean it guys, it's not the typical "i wanna meet someone blah blah blah site" where everyone seems to just wanna get laid or dupe somemone.. love reading sound and positive discussions...

galadriel0102's photo
Tue 02/25/14 02:34 AM

okay just a thought.. don't take this the wrong way.. but you want help getting a bigger guy right.. just put a plate of donuts outside of a big and tall store.. and sit back and wait patiently.. with a Big net.. presto insta date..lol.flowerforyou .. I'm just kidding everybody knows I'm kidding.. seriously bigger are tall. fat or thin. we're all looking just as hard as you are.. don't give up its when you least expect it.. Mr Right comes out of the woods... who knows it could even be me... lots of love girl...

Well, kinda like your idea... problem is, i might eat half of the donuts before he comes along... someone oncw said, "this world is full of possibilities"....:wink:

galadriel0102's photo
Tue 02/25/14 02:32 AM

okay just a thought.. don't take this the wrong way.. but you want help getting a bigger guy right.. just put a plate of donuts outside of a big and tall store.. and sit back and wait patiently.. with a Big net.. presto insta date..lol.flowerforyou .. I'm just kidding everybody knows I'm kidding.. seriously bigger are tall. fat or thin. we're all looking just as hard as you are.. don't give up its when you least expect it.. Mr Right comes out of the woods... who knows it could even be me... lots of love girl...

Well, kinda like your idea... problem is, i might eat half of the donuts before he comes along... someone oncw said, "this world is full of possibilities"....:wink:

galadriel0102's photo
Tue 02/25/14 02:30 AM
Braveheart- thanks for the kind words.. not every guy would be so sensitive...

galadriel0102's photo
Tue 02/25/14 02:29 AM
Thanks candiapples, i think you're gorgeous.... hope i can be as bold abd confident as you...

galadriel0102's photo
Tue 02/25/14 02:27 AM

Just asking....wanting to know whether to give it another shot or just forget about it...:tongue:

to forget about it implies you give up hope... there's about 4-5 billion guys out there, i'm sure you can find one that fits the bill...

Hope so....hahaha... i guess my soulmate's playing hard to get....

galadriel0102's photo
Tue 02/25/14 02:25 AM

Just asking....wanting to know whether to give it another shot or just forget about it...:tongue:

to forget about it implies you give up hope... there's about 4-5 billion guys out there, i'm sure you can find one that fits the bill...

Hope so....hahaha... i guess my soulmate's playing hard to get....

galadriel0102's photo
Mon 02/24/14 07:21 PM
We are the sinners, they are the saints
They are the Gods, we are the dirt
For in their midst we have no place
No sumptous feast nor humble berths

Shield mine eyes for I fear them most
The rightous jurors young and bold
Their very stares are scorching roasts
Their lashing tongues spew scalding words

We are the sinners, they are the saints
We are the scum, they are the grace
They are lambs, we are the wolves
With weary hearts and tainted souls

So let's break our leash and let us flee
For in this realm we could never be
And in the dark let us share our pain
For we are sinners, they are saints....

galadriel0102's photo
Mon 02/24/14 06:58 PM
Thanks shy and dodo for the encouraging words... i guess i just really feel hopeless coz i'm 28 now, still single though im not really sad but i feel something's missing...

galadriel0102's photo
Mon 02/24/14 04:12 AM