Community > Posts By > myrulmdnoor

myrulmdnoor's photo
Sat 02/22/14 05:54 PM
hye.. just wanna comment about this matter.. most of us know that'love is blind'.. when we are in love, we will not seeing things like others do.. when we are in love, we only wanna hear things that favor us.. we will never listen to advice given by others.. some people might say that u better leave him..blah blah blah... he's married..blah blah blah.. i totally agree with you.. they can say all those things because they are not the ones who face the situation..they are not the ones who fall in love.. in this situation, it's very complicated.. there are many opinions, and perspectives, whether positively or negatively..

if you think that you can be happy with him, and he feels the same way, then you can just carry one.. as matured person, i know u can make a wise decision..

before you make that decision, why don't you spend several minutes, and think.. 'what will you do if you see you beloved one dating other woman?'

i'm sure only then you can make the decision that you hope for.. if you still do not sure about it, pray to God, ask for His guidance..

p/s: i know u can make a wise decision.. :)