Community > Posts By > H8MREKR

no photo
Sat 02/22/14 06:10 PM
To the Dodo alien person.... I know the term adulterer is correct but it feels wrong to say.
Im not sneaking around his house or waiting for his wife to die or anything. Pur relationship is like anyone elses. Its Saturday night and he will be over tonight. He is here every Saturday night. He's a doctor so I can get a hold of him whenever I need him. I cant keep defending us... you guys just dont get it

no photo
Sat 02/22/14 05:37 PM
I posted this..not to cause conflict but really just to proclaim it. Ive never told anyone I love them and actually mean it. I think I wanted to hear what others would say considering its not an ideal relationship. I know he loves his kids.... I would never come between them. I knew people wouldn't "approve" of our relationship but I was expecting a little compassion of our circumstance.I just can't bring myself to be ashamed of falling for this man. Who just happens to have the misfortune of being married to the wrong woman.

no photo
Sat 02/22/14 04:23 PM
There is just so much you guys don't know. His wife is mentally ill and hes afraid to leave her right now. They have children and he worries for his girls. Im his only happiness. I can't just abandon him. Im not that type of person! Seems like noone in this forum will ever understand. Im not crazy..there will be no boiled bunnies... maybe Ill post my wedding pics and baby :tongue: announcement after that

no photo
Sat 02/22/14 03:53 PM
Call girl...adultery?
Im a good person... I would never try to hurt another person. Yes..he is married and we are wrong as far as that...I agree with all of you. But how can love be wrong? Seriously? Whatever the circumstance

no photo
Sat 02/22/14 03:44 PM
How long has the mormon faith been in existence? Like 40 or 50 years right? Sounds like a racist with an axe to grind found some idiots to believe in him

no photo
Sat 02/22/14 03:41 PM
Harder for black women?? BLSHT
Its hard for everyone! Im bi racial but identify with being black. My sister is dark skin and 100% black she has men after her all of the time. Its who you are going after. That is your problem. Its not your race.... my big sister cuts that theory

no photo
Sat 02/22/14 03:28 PM
No..no... you guys dont understand. I am happy... He is a good guy. He gives me everything! New car... pays my bills. Im just anxious for him to be just mine alone.. then HE can truly be happy. I know how it sounds but he really is a great person.

Thanks for :smile: listening

no photo
Sat 02/22/14 03:20 PM

Well you should seriously ask yourself, if he would be with me while he's married to someone else, what's to say that down the line he won't be happy to be with someone else while he's with you?.

Of course it could be that you do have a super special deep and everlasting love, BUT, occam's razor, when you hear hooves expect horses not zebras.

It's far more likely that this guys a cheating scumbag.

(QUOTE)

No..he's a good guy... he just cant get away right now.

no photo
Sat 02/22/14 03:16 PM
He is honest with me. He actually loves me.

no photo
Sat 02/22/14 03:02 PM
Im making this declaration because no one seems to understand. I wish to explain it. Ive been seeing a married man for a year. He is the sweetest, sexiest guy Ive ever known! And the best lover Ive ever had. Ive come to the realization that I love him! If he would just hurry already and leave that woman he's married to we can finally be happy! I know what you may say.... hes married...you shouldnt be with him blah blah blah but no one knows our love. I wanted to post this because my co worker loves this site. And she talks to you guys all of the time... she said you people make her look at things she hadnt thought of before. I love Bobby very much...other than his wife..who he is divorcing soon. I dont see a downside.