Community > Posts By > Etnpsepro

Etnpsepro 's photo
Wed 02/21/24 02:34 AM
Republicans and Democrats be aware it don't matter whether you have an r or a D in front of your name they're all stealing from the United States citizens on a regular basis they're rotten they're crooked they are thieves they all need to be lined up and given a cell one at a time and I'm not talking to Obama cell phone I'm talking to cell in prison. You can't trust either party they've gotten too big for their own britches as my grandmother would say and way too arrogant speaking of I don't know what to say about Trump I know he's trying to do the right thing but he has he has gains to be made by being in that position for sure. I've only seen one president ever tell us exactly what he was going to do while he was running for president then when he won he went straight in there and did every single one of them I've only seen that once in my lifetime I'm 59 going to be 60 July 1st but here A whole lot of b******* and nothing ever happens normally he totally turned that around. He's so arrogant I couldn't sit in the same room with him and listen to him me me me I did this I did this I did that love it when bosses take all the credit for your hard work but he did it I get it you know that's he's got the right to take credit for it but I think he's an embarrassment oh my family may disown me for that comment but I wouldn't sit in the same room with them there's no way there'd be a fist fight I'd tell him to shut the f****** arrogant m*********** but then on the other hand he did do what he said he was going to do and I've never seen that I don't know guys I don't want to see him in jail I don't want to see him broke from defending himself from b******* charges but I'm not sure I want to see him in charge neither I don't know who else we have to choose from but I guess he would do to get it going in the right direction but he didn't put Hillary in jail and he should have he had enough evidence to put her in jail when he got into office and he didn't do it and guess what it bit him in the *** Hillary should be in prison do you know after 60 trillion dollars were sent to the Ukraine Joe Biden said to help them run their country in the next two weeks multiple politicians showed up over there with no cameras not wanting to talk to the press and leaving right away within an hour afterwards their money had been laundered Hillary was first in line what the f*** are them people doing in a warzone. Just about empty everybody out of jail that hasn't killed somebody or hurt somebody on purpose and fill it up with politicians and bastards work my tail off and pay a s*** ton of taxes damn sure ain't working my tail off for them m************