Community > Posts By > rsnyder67

rsnyder67's photo
Wed 05/19/10 09:30 PM
thank you

rsnyder67's photo
Wed 05/19/10 09:23 PM
Looking for some new friends, maybe even meet someone real special. Anyway a few people told me it is better to get known in the forums and you might have a better chance at finding a date than looking at the ads. So Here I am. Well I just wanted to say to everyone.

take care

roger

rsnyder67's photo
Tue 05/18/10 11:43 AM
Edited by rsnyder67 on Tue 05/18/10 11:43 AM
I dont understand how a woman can love to be called a witch (take out the w and add a b), whore, slut, and whatever other name their boyfriend or fiance can come up with. It makes me sick sick. Here I am a decent looking guy 45, would love to have a date, and can't find one, because all the women are looking for someone to abuse them. I just dont understand. Granted I am not the best looking guy in the world, but geez give me a break, I am hard working, will treat some lady right, but still no responses. Well if any women wanna feel free to complain about this topic let me know.

thank you all have a good day.

roger:smile:

rsnyder67's photo
Sun 12/07/08 12:04 PM
I am on here looking for a relationship, but I guess I am not good enough for anyone, I have had only 2 replys and they have both been from men. I am not into men, I want to find me a woman. So anyway, please read my profile and tell me what I could do to improve it, so that I may get more responses. Thank you.

roger