Community > Posts By > Destinysyours

Destinysyours's photo
Tue 04/08/14 01:07 AM
The situation:

I have one brother and as he hit puberty our closeness deteriorated. I've tried my best to mend the relationship to no avail.

When I invite him some place he always have to drag his wife and kids. We never have quality brother and sister. When I mention this to him, he instantly gets offended. His wife has siblings she does things with and she's not dragging him along.

I will not invite him to do anything else. Am I wrong?

Destinysyours's photo
Sun 03/23/14 06:14 PM
Is it a good idea to tell someone you love and or care about all of the feelings you have for them?

At times I think when a person knows too much they may take it for granted...

Destinysyours's photo
Sun 03/23/14 01:35 PM

True Story:

Earlier today I say a coworker I haven't seen in a while. She was rubbing her belly.

After the meeting, I greeted and congratulated her. She said, "for what? " For your baby, I said. Then she said she wasn't pregnant. I felt so bad for saying it and I'm sure she felt bad for having a baby bump that's empty.

Had this ever happened to anyone?

slaphead :laughing:

No, but it happened TO ME! I was in the gym the NEXT DAY!

Oh my that is terrible! So how is your belly now?

Destinysyours's photo
Thu 03/20/14 02:29 AM
Haha... You should have seen her face! Priceless. She was rubbing it in a manner that a woman with child would.

Destinysyours's photo
Thu 03/20/14 02:27 AM

I feel your pain Destiny, I said that once before and just felt like a total jerk afterward, now if I'm not sure I let them bring it up. lol

Destinysyours's photo
Wed 03/19/14 07:38 PM
I think so! LoL

Destinysyours's photo
Wed 03/19/14 07:37 PM

.. I think you need the stupidest thing you ever said topic... it's downstairs somewhere..lol

Destinysyours's photo
Wed 03/19/14 07:23 PM
True Story:

Earlier today I say a coworker I haven't seen in a while. She was rubbing her belly.

After the meeting, I greeted and congratulated her. She said, "for what? " For your baby, I said. Then she said she wasn't pregnant. I felt so bad for saying it and I'm sure she felt bad for having a baby bump that's empty.

Had this ever happened to anyone?

Destinysyours's photo
Mon 03/17/14 08:50 PM
Maria195 I'm cool with the idea...I just simply liked his cologne, how nice he was etc. And one day a kiss came out of the blue and the crush was killed. I was basically more excited with the crush and not so much with him.

Destinysyours's photo
Mon 03/17/14 08:48 PM
Edited by Destinysyours on Mon 03/17/14 08:53 PM
Marshal40 Proofread your baby talk before you post. You made no sense...

Destinysyours's photo
Fri 03/14/14 01:16 PM
Having a crush and being interested is too different things to me.

Destinysyours's photo
Fri 03/14/14 12:50 PM
My crushes are on celebrities. ..I have not come across anyone in real time that makes me cooo when i see or hear them. This celebrity I will see next week...

I meets with lots of celebrity figures in case you were wondering.

Destinysyours's photo
Thu 03/13/14 09:11 AM
I agree msharmony. I can usually detect a red flag. I had one woman ask me a bunch of very intrusive questions tions, but then never answered any of my simple questions.

Destinysyours's photo
Thu 03/13/14 09:10 AM
I agree msharmony. I can usually detect a red flag. I had one woman ask me a bunch of very intrusive questions tions, but then never answered any of my simple questions.

Destinysyours's photo
Thu 03/13/14 09:07 AM
I concur, singmesweet. I'm more likely to ask you hiw your day went, what did you cook for dinner. Small talk. I try to keep my conversations with you as normal as possible.

I don't answer opportunist type of questions regarding jobs, specific living locations, etc. I met at least two gold diggers.

Destinysyours's photo
Thu 03/13/14 07:37 AM
Pras...let it go baby, you are so lost right now.

Destinysyours's photo
Thu 03/13/14 07:13 AM
I think once you reveal it, it takes the excitement away.

And why did they kill the thread with that Glenn Close crap? Total NERDS!

Destinysyours's photo
Thu 03/13/14 07:04 AM
I won't be buying them brokes hoes nothing! They have to pay thier own way! No free rides over this waymad

Destinysyours's photo
Thu 03/13/14 07:02 AM
Well if don't understand, this isn't the blog for you! Smh.

Destinysyours's photo
Thu 03/13/14 06:28 AM
Have you come across a person who has poor conversation skills? He/she would rather am you 20 billion questions rather than let things flow naturally?

This happens to be quite often. I usually stop s Po communicating with them. I HATE, when ppl ask me what I do for a living, I always wonder what relevance is that?

1 2 5 6 7 8 9 11 13