Community > Posts By > Scottsfun

Scottsfun's photo
Mon 12/08/08 09:10 PM

Is relocation an option for you? If you have family you can't leave then you may not want to. That makes where more important the what in you job search.

Well relocating unfortunatly is not an option at this time for me. I have a 18yr old daughter who just started college, and a 17 yr old son, and a 9 yr old daughter. Looks like im just gonna have to take a big bite out of that **** sandwich LOL and hope for the best.

Scottsfun's photo
Mon 12/08/08 06:43 PM

Good luck bro , the place I worked at closed in october, I can't even get a crappy job things are so bad!!

Thanks bud maybe we should move to Tulsa hang in there man thats all we can do

Scottsfun's photo
Sun 12/07/08 07:28 PM
Hey Bert thanks bud, i have sent my resume into most of the medical institutions here in the Phoenix area, i get the sneaky suspicion that they will not be hiring until the begining of the year. Its gonna be a LEAN CHRISTMAS LOL. Guess the kids will just have to deal with dad baking cookies thats pretty scary LOL.

Scottsfun's photo
Sun 12/07/08 07:26 PM
Ya brother thats for sure it sucks i mean i have such a good work record i just cant believe it has taken me a month and i still dont have a job. You hang in ther too and let me know if ya get something GOOD LUCK!!

Scottsfun's photo
Sun 12/07/08 07:24 PM
All i can do is keep pounding away it really sucks because i have such a good work history. I guess maybe i am just not being patient it has only been about a month but i have never been that long without a job. Thanks for the nice words.

Scottsfun's photo
Sun 12/07/08 07:23 PM
Thank you for the information i will check it out. I dont have a codeing certificate but i do understand basic ICD9 codeing and CPT codeing. Well i really appreciate your response. :) Thanks!!

Scottsfun's photo
Sun 12/07/08 03:51 PM
Well.... I have always worked very hard and have a great work history but in November of this year the business i worked for went out of business and now i am looking for a job. I have never had such a hard time finding a job. If anyone out there knows where i can apply and possibly get hired please, please, please, let me know. I have a background as a medical recruiter, sales, and am also a certified Medical Assistant. I live in the Phoenix area. HELP!!!!!!!

Scott