Community > Posts By > GlamorousLyly

no photo
Sun 04/05/09 11:34 AM

why do u have sports science? cos sports and science are total different , take steven hawking for example. hes a great scientist but always last picked for the football team even though hes a great dribbler.

OK. Stop trying laugh

no photo
Sun 04/05/09 11:30 AM
Nothing funny but keep trying :wink:

no photo
Thu 03/19/09 08:27 PM

have this ever had this happened to you before i was at this club i felt like i was being watched by sumone so i looked around and it was a lady before i got chance to approach her she came up to me and confess her feelin to me im not tryin to be cocky or anything but this has happen numerous times do women lust for guys the same way men lust for them ladies and gents feel free to give ur views on this topic it wood really help

You are watching to many movies laugh

no photo
Sun 03/15/09 09:54 PM

So a friend just brought this question up in our conversation today. He was talking about what he wants to do in his life and goals that he has.

Anyway, he asked me what is my ultimate goal in life, and I really could not give him an answer. I have goals, many in fact, just not an ultimate goal. He couldn't think of one either. I started wondering if anyone had an actual ultimate goal.

So, what is your ultimate goal in life or do you really have one?

I got three :
1.Win the lottery
2.Buy a nice island
3.Get my baby with me
:wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

no photo
Sun 03/15/09 09:51 PM

Why do some ladies on this site take pictures of just there legs....basicly from the lower thigh down...usually propped up on a chair or desk?

I'm not bashing this nor do I think its stupid. Its simply me trying to understand whats going on.

laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh don't know man !

no photo
Sun 03/15/09 09:49 PM

I would like to get your'll feed back on this one....

Hmmmmmmmmmmm not all of them .Are some good looking guys out there and they are so freeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeedrinker drinker drinker drinker drinker

no photo
Thu 03/12/09 05:22 PM

Okay so I'm taking the initiative here on this one.

Free Date, that means I pay for dinner, and the movie, or whatever it is you would like to do.

All you have to do is Drive, because I can't drive, but I will pay gas money.

I'm being totaly serious, if you message me and we figure out a time to go, then it's on.

First come first serve.

noway noway noway How far do we have to drive?

no photo
Tue 03/10/09 11:01 PM

love

Hello Everybody not here for nothing but good friends if thats even possible these days

Love don't stink for me :banana: :banana:

no photo
Tue 03/10/09 11:00 PM

i guess its now safe to say that there's a full moon tonight bigsmile

ain't it perrty??tongue2

Just my kind of thing drinker drinker drinker

no photo
Tue 03/10/09 10:59 PM

why should he. my bf knows im still on mingle. so is he but he doesnt post in the forums.. there is a word called trustflowers

yea, I cant help it .:heart:
I love him and love you all:heart: also
other kind of love :heart:
but is there :heart: love for all

no photo
Tue 03/10/09 10:57 PM

why should he. my bf knows im still on mingle. so is he but he doesnt post in the forums.. there is a word called trustflowers

damn magic word laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

no photo
Tue 03/10/09 10:55 PM

eh ?

Yes ,Not?:tongue: :tongue:

no photo
Tue 03/10/09 10:54 PM
Where is everybody ? Tired talking to my self yawn yawn yawn yawn

no photo
Tue 03/10/09 10:50 PM
My brand new BF have no idea I still on Mingle2 or maybe he do know : (not sure about it)
:tongue: :tongue: :tongue:
You think he have something to worry about it?
:angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel:

no photo
Tue 03/10/09 10:46 PM

I like number 3 the best. LMAO

Not a bad idea .
I will do it :banana: :banana: :banana:

no photo
Tue 03/10/09 10:44 PM

Pull up a chair and talk about anything. So what's on your mind? And yes, the beer is cold and on tap!

OPS ! Maybe your lady would say a big No No slaphead slaphead slaphead slaphead
For what? Talking?.......lol our relationship is more solid than that

tears 100000% exclusivity , we love ittttttttttsmitten smitten smitten smitten

kidding , I am just jealous:tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue:

no photo
Tue 03/10/09 10:43 PM

Pull up a chair and talk about anything. So what's on your mind? And yes, the beer is cold and on tap!

For what? Talking?.......lol our relationship is more solid than that

tears 100000% exclusivity , we love ittttttttttsmitten smitten smitten smitten

no photo
Tue 03/10/09 10:41 PM
I give up.Is so windy in Chicago,the neighbors wind chimes driving me crazy,I need to get up at 5 am . HELPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP Me Jesus ! WTHell I am going to do ?frustrated frustrated frustrated frustrated frustrated

no photo
Tue 03/10/09 10:34 PM

no photo
Tue 03/10/09 10:26 PM

What are you most passionate about?

About everyday life 100% . Each day a new story ,each story new people, .Sunshine mornings,all about life is amazing me ,are so many things out there to meet and so less time to live it .Life is precious , be passionate about everything you never feel or see it .We are just passing by life ,take your notes and complete a beautiful diary .

1 2 11 12 13 15 17 18 19 24 25