Community > Posts By > WalkingAlone

WalkingAlone's photo
Thu 05/08/08 08:27 PM
Mia, decides she has had enough for the night and flies off to the top of the INN...and says as she flies away....see you all tomorrow night....

WalkingAlone's photo
Thu 05/08/08 08:23 PM

*He looks at the Pixie, those little guys require tiny everything. It makes selling universal products a little silly. He then wonders if he even has any pixie sized equipment in stock.*

Mia...looks at Joshyfox and says, do you have things for the size of me?....

Nothing personal I assure you.

Boromir has rooms for us Pixies at the top of the INN and I have to say there quite cozy and comfy. He even has glasses for the size of me.....Now thats a bar owner for you...he provides for one and all sizes....

"Mia..how are you Ms..Pixie...your flight untroubled?"

Yes it is and thank you for asking.....

WalkingAlone's photo
Thu 05/08/08 08:20 PM

Mia, flies in and finds a empty table....and orders a glass of wine....

*Notices the pixie fly in wonders how they survive being so small*

We survive because we are so small....and being able to fly helps out a lot.....

WalkingAlone's photo
Thu 05/08/08 08:19 PM

*He looks at the Pixie, those little guys require tiny everything. It makes selling universal products a little silly. He then wonders if he even has any pixie sized equipment in stock.*

Nothing personal I assure you.

Boromir has rooms for us Pixies at the top of the INN and I have to say there quite cozy and comfy. He even has glasses for the size of me.....Now thats a bar owner for you...he provides for one and all sizes....

WalkingAlone's photo
Thu 05/08/08 08:06 PM

WalkingAlone's photo
Thu 05/08/08 07:57 PM
Mia, flies in and finds a empty table....and orders a glass of wine....

WalkingAlone's photo
Wed 05/07/08 08:14 PM
As the tune ends, I fly up to my room...to get some rest....I tell Max_Darkling thank you for the lovely song......it was nice meeting all of you...and hope to see you all again....

night.....to all

WalkingAlone's photo
Wed 05/07/08 08:08 PM
Mia, flies over to Max and sits on his should as he plays a lovely tune with the lute.....

WalkingAlone's photo
Wed 05/07/08 07:50 PM
Thank you...I shall go there when tired, I am enjoying the company in this room and taking everything in.

WalkingAlone's photo
Wed 05/07/08 07:39 PM
Mia looks around the room and watches all who are in there. All is new to her as she takes everything in.

WalkingAlone's photo
Wed 05/07/08 07:36 PM
Why thank you Boromir, I would be honored to stay here for the night, and what is the cost? Also may I please have another glass of wine.

WalkingAlone's photo
Wed 05/07/08 07:25 PM
Mia says to the Inn Keeper, I am new to this Land and traveled far to get here. Where can fairy like myself stay for the night?

WalkingAlone's photo
Wed 05/07/08 06:51 PM
Thank You sir, you are so kind.

WalkingAlone's photo
Wed 05/07/08 06:40 PM
Mia flies into the crack of a window inside the tavern. May I please have a glass of Wine please.