Community > Posts By > Unknow

no photo
Fri 11/10/23 11:30 AM
what the f***

no photo
Fri 11/10/23 11:20 AM
Thinking why do people enjoy having days off work. I've had 2 days off and I am DYING with boredom. I need to work!

You job must be pretty easy. People need days off to recharge and recover for the excessive work loads.

no photo
Fri 11/10/23 11:19 AM
Why I'm I doing this ...AGAIN :persevere:

no photo
Fri 11/10/23 11:17 AM
And when the woman is real the are just rude, demanding and never satisfied.🤷‍♂️ Everyone has a complaint.

oops don't know how to edit here ... " the men are just rude....". Maybe all the bad intentions of men on here scared all the real women away. Sex workers know how to handle bad behavior better. They are here for feelings or approval so they can't feel hurt, offended or rejected. They want money it's either a yes or no. Nothing is to be lost with selling, only gained.

no photo
Fri 11/10/23 11:12 AM
Just wanted to say when I first came on mingle it was fun and most on here were real fun people. But now the real fun people are a very small percentage. I’d say around 80% of the people on here are either hookers, cam girls scammers or the profiles are fake and it’s sad that you allow this to happen and do nothing about it. So disappointing. Thank you for listening. Have a good day.

And when the woman is real the are just rude, demanding and never satisfied.🤷‍♂️ Everyone has a complaint.

no photo
Fri 11/10/23 11:04 AM
Love doesn't require sex and just because you have sex with someone it doesn't mean you love them.

Yep, what this person said

no photo
Thu 11/09/23 04:15 PM
I could date, but I doubt they could tolerate me not having their beliefs. Everything would be about controlling what I think rather than loving me. the intolerance would be on their side....and was. long story :no_mouth:

no photo
Thu 11/09/23 04:12 PM
Agnostic,witches , or just spiritual with the universe. These are much more accurate terms. To be atheist you have to deeply control your thoughts but you believe in so much littleness its almost silly because in the end you believe Something cane from nothing and the Something continues soon, rethink it intimately you believe something do some research on it , people trip out sometimes when my beliefs hit the air but I love it because I have facts and strong opinions backed up o in the end prop will listen to me and I can open up minds. Not change someone's beliefs but get there minds open to new ways of thinking that aren't really that crazy

No offense but nothing you've said is profound or mind blowing. I've heard these arguments before. I have lots of beliefs. I'm an atheist... maybe agnostic but choose to say atheist because I BELIEVE that what people call gods are personification of natural events, not supernatural. they aren't caused by or control by anything but the laws of natural. An a more sinister hand, gods are fabrications use to dominate, control and exploit others for things we want or hate. I BELIEVE there are no entities in the skies, below or in another dimension or realm that control , grant, watch, reward or punish human actions.

I'm very different from other ATHEIST, In that I don't mind if people say I have beliefs, faith or even a religion... religion is a practice..I just do it with no gods and no book just what I see observe and FEEL. I'm not a very logical atheist not a logical thesist. logic has never ruled me unfortunately. I'm the same type of person with beliefs in gods and without. Turns out I never needed the supernatural and I still don't.