Community > Posts By > DanielMaks

DanielMaks's photo
Sat 03/05/16 03:54 PM
The f#ck is with this and any sites all same bulls#it going on..Jay i said GIRL..and NOT GAY so why posting on my post?And everyone that is looking for serious relationships here or at any website is scammers since they dont use skype or viber..how do you espact to get to know somebody for serious relationship if you dont really meet the person by skype,viber,phone and actually meet in person?haha iam laughing at these poor scammers hunting for their victims like this.But i gues we all have a better chances to find someone real for serious relationship and marriage at real rather than on any website.I gues on this sites you can only make friends and date and even than people are still kinda reserved by not really going for it because hey this is internet MAYBE you are scammer or iam not sure if i can trust you..Well trust is earned not just trowed so everyone can pick it up.So everybody have a nice day and I will see you if i see you :)

DanielMaks's photo
Fri 03/04/16 01:03 PM
Iam planing on visiting The Bahamas somewhere in May and i want to make friends there,anyone to show me around the place and hangout with?

DanielMaks's photo
Thu 03/03/16 10:06 AM
Iam looking for girl for serious relationship and marriage,age is not importand.what is important is the character to be good hearted.Anyone serious wants a nice longlasting happy relationship-marriage contact me.

DanielMaks's photo
Thu 03/03/16 09:55 AM
Looking for girl for serious relationship and marriage age is not importand..what is important is the character to be good hearted.Anyone serious wants a nice longlasting happy relationship-marriage contact me.