Community > Posts By > subirinfy

subirinfy's photo
Wed 02/26/14 08:28 PM
There is an option to prefer your criteria and your interest level, which will indeed block or stop the users whom you Dont prefer. Not doing so keep the window open for others to assume that you are interested in any so called age bar.

subirinfy's photo
Wed 02/26/14 08:22 PM
It is just not about me. Same story with many people over this place. So, for me when interaction happens from one side, It is not a communication at all. So coming to the same question what is the problem in responding?

subirinfy's photo
Wed 02/26/14 08:09 PM
Buddy, this place is for strangers to make friends and help to know each other. There is no hard and fast rule to reply, but why they are here when they don't want to connect?

subirinfy's photo
Wed 02/26/14 07:46 PM
Mingle2 is a dating site. So,any girl here means, they are here for men. Be it for love, friendship, sex or whatever.Here my question comes to girls, if someone message you what is the problem to respond? Think on this. This is applicable only to those girl/ women who doesn't reply to messages, others can just follow the topic or add points even if you feel so.

subirinfy's photo
Sun 02/23/14 01:14 PM
Thanks Tessa for your valuable feedback and as you said I will remove the ellipsis. If not dating/friendship then certainly I will join the forums.

subirinfy's photo
Sun 02/23/14 09:33 AM
Edited by subirinfy on Sun 02/23/14 09:34 AM
According to me I have explained myself, the way I can. But still disappointed, as luck is far away to get anybody. So please provide me your valuable feedbacks to make my profile more attractive. Thanks.