Community > Posts By > okguy13

no photo
Fri 11/28/08 08:29 PM
Youre right there are a lot of good men out here but many are not ready or want to meet your expectations and requirements. All you have to do is let your hair down get out of your head and join the weaker sex you might like it. Were not perfect, were human and live by human needs. Yes sex is important to men but that's only because most have been shot down so often and need to fulfill their manhood.

no photo
Fri 11/28/08 08:17 PM
You don't have to be alone. There are a lot of people who are alone but content and that is enough to attract. Stop feeling sorry for yourself, lay of the booze and get serious about living.

no photo
Fri 11/28/08 08:13 PM
Maybe your to fussy

no photo
Fri 11/28/08 08:11 PM
Could it be that you are your greatest problem? I am a man of 55 would like to meet a lady but it seems most are never satisfied.I live alone and am very content. I have been steering away from women for the simple reason that most of them think its only about themselves. Yes I like sex, but no I am not willing to trade my sanity or contentment for it. Therefore I find sex more pleasant with men. i still date women but most of the time I can't get away fast enough.They have to many ghosts in their closets and listen to tghe echos of their past and future and most are manipulative and have far to many expectations.