Community > Posts By > Robert4666

no photo
Sat 02/08/14 09:18 PM
She ask for a honest answer argo. Not a brown nose golly good guy BS. Honestly it really would depend on Aunt, her special needs and the extent of her capabilities/disabilitys and your ability to provide for those needs. Most importantly it depends on the relationship between the Aunt and yourself. If you care for her and she for you then of course break out the toolbox. That is what you do without question for those you care for. And you must be HONEST with yourself and know your own limits of what you can or can not handle. For example if you are one of those sqeamish girlie men that can't pick up after a puppy because you "can't handle the smell" then you probably should have thought it through a lil more before you put in the wheelchair ramp for the hateful aunt that hates your girlie man guts. And expressing her feelings of bitterness with a range of obscenitys that would shock any shore leave sailor as she intentionally dirtys herself simply to watch you gag as you clean it as she and she expresses her equally descusting opinions of you. No. In reality it would depend on more than brown nose good guy BS answer. No pun intended. I hope everything goes well for everyone involved. And for those that think my example was abit much. Grow up and think before you pick up your toolbox. That was a true story except it wasnt someones aunt. It was my amazingly patent friend that cared for his deteriorating father for the last 3yrs of his life.