Community > Posts By > Ace_Langley

Ace_Langley's photo
Mon 02/10/14 08:40 AM
This site is by far the best one I have ever been on and I have tried a few.... was never looking for a **** buddy just for a woman who understands me and who I can relate too and this site has found me just what I was seeking all that time.

I want to thank who ever devised this wonderful website and if they EVER need anything just send me a email as you have all my details on file. I am a blacksmith, carpenter, plumber, knifemaker, welder, mechanical engineer and have many connections so please don't ever hesitate to ask me for ANYTHING. You guys are all AWESOME!! I cant thank you all enough for making such a wicked site and soo easy to use! its brilliant!

thanks to all the team who put this site together, without you I would still be on my lonely path to finding someone in clubs bars and pubs lol. and for the record... I hate going to find women, makes me seem sleazy so this site really helps out so much!
you can find and filter through thousands of women and find out what they really want from a man.
only thing I would change is that, when you start a email convo with someone, you cant just into an instant messaging chat with them afterwards which is alot faster... apart from that you guys have given a young man a new love and I can never thank you enough!!

LOVE YOU ALL!!!