Community > Posts By > angelacrus53

angelacrus53's photo
Sat 03/08/14 08:39 PM
I am the true believer of all the lost out there because trust, honesty and faithfullness isnt really outdated and i can believe that you actually can have that one special soul years upon years. Trust and honesty are the stepping stones towards building a pure, genuine lasting relationship

angelacrus53's photo
Sat 03/08/14 08:34 PM
I am the true believer of all the lost out there because trust, honesty and faithfullness isnt really outdated and i can believe that you actually can have that one special soul years upon years. Trust and honesty are the stepping stones towards building a pure, genuine lasting relationship

angelacrus53's photo
Sat 03/08/14 04:20 PM

angelacrus53's photo
Sat 03/08/14 04:16 PM