Community > Posts By > YourManSam

YourManSam's photo
Tue 12/02/08 09:22 PM
Hi All

I just read the book "The Shack" by William P Young. It seems to be a book that has a bit of controversy over it. I enjoyed the book for what it was Fiction. I can see how it could disturb some theologians, especially concerning the Trinity. But again I wasn’t reading from a serous point of view looking for theological or doctrinal mistakes to nit pick, I read it to be entertained and moved, and the book certainly does that.

Has anyone else read it, and if so what are your views on the book?

Thank You

Sam

YourManSam's photo
Sat 11/29/08 07:10 PM

i'd suggest using espresso over regular coffee to dunk the lady fingers

I'd have to agreee, The espresso in Italy was awesome, one little shot was all you needed. I'm not much of a coffee drinker so it made my head buzz. LOL in a good way though.

Sam

YourManSam's photo
Sat 11/29/08 02:32 PM
Thanks
:banana:

YourManSam's photo
Sat 11/29/08 02:14 PM
Hey everyone. I just got back from Parma Italy on a missionm trip. Had a great time and got a chance to eat some real Italian food. The best thing about Short term missions is that you are living with the people and really experienceing their culture. On Sunday the had a pot luck at the church and someone had brought some of the best tasting Tiramisu. This was a new experience for me, and wow what a desert. I have no idea how to make and didn't get a chance to get the recipe. Any Itailians out there know how this heavenly dish is made??

Sam

YourManSam's photo
Sat 11/29/08 12:53 AM
Hi just a few ideas. You might want to list some hobbies, and your favorite movies, and the types of food you like. Are you a Veggie or a meat lover. Animal person, if so what type? You might want to post a few more pictures of just you.

Hope this gives you some ideas

Sam :banana: