Community > Posts By > Unknow

no photo
Thu 08/01/19 12:57 PM
If the lady is much younger, has a photo that looks like it was taken in a motel room, says she's from Algonac, Allenton, Almont or Armada in the Michigan Thumb (but looks nothing like a farmer's daughter), never fills in any details and never gives a direct answer then it's a safe bet she's going to try and run a scam.

And, make a mental note of the lady's name, her photo and any details. If you see the same photo with a different name, town and age within a day or two that's Red Flag City right there.

Good luck!

no photo
Sun 07/14/19 06:28 AM
Hello: And thank you for getting back with me. I really hope the lady didn't read and then delete my messages. Oh no! I want to get to know her! Let's hope she'll be logging in soon 'cause today her profile says she was last here within the last four days. Thanks again! Fingers are crossed!

no photo
Sun 07/14/19 06:14 AM
Hello: When I sent a message the "Message Sent" notice appeared at the top of the screen. Yet, the next time I visited the recipient's profile it did not show that I had ever sent a message. This has happened twice. How can a sender be sure the messages are being received? Thank you!