She deactivated.

frustrated

wishme71's photo
Thu 07/31/14 10:43 AM

I can live without it, I have so far and I am doing fine :angel:

:banana:

wishme71's photo
Thu 07/31/14 10:09 AM

buahahahaha get with the times? My opinions are unpopular because I have no tolerance for this entitled generation and the little snowflakes they are raising.

OMG I called it a "society of wimps"! I love u... don't tell ur partner! It will be our secret! Shhhhhhh...!

frustrated frustrated

wishme71's photo
Thu 07/31/14 10:09 AM

My opinions are better kept to myself lol

frustrated

wishme71's photo
Tue 07/29/14 07:32 AM

Well I am an angel but not yours :angel:

frustrated frustrated frustrated

wishme71's photo
Tue 07/29/14 03:37 AM

:

I hate not having sex,,,frustrated butt when your but azz ugly as myself,Its just part of lifelaugh

((((NASCAR))))......stop it...ur not ugly!.....if you lived closer I'd go out with yaflowerforyou
love waving

frustrated

wishme71's photo
Tue 07/29/14 03:34 AM

Yes, I hate sex.

When other people are getting it, and I'm not.:angry:
laugh

rofl

lol.......I don't think you can use anything here for your study...:banana:

I like sex...

rofl

wishme71's photo
Mon 07/28/14 07:55 AM
hi...flowerforyou

wishme71's photo
Mon 07/28/14 07:51 AM
helooo...flowerforyou

wishme71's photo
Sat 07/26/14 11:36 PM

Hi there,
I am real too...

Let me see then,lol

wishme71's photo
Sat 07/26/14 11:55 AM
halooo gingga..salam kenal yaa..salama persahabatan..sy dari jakarta..:smile:

wishme71's photo
Sat 07/26/14 11:52 AM

Totally agree with ur thoughts, but since I joined this site I haven't found anyone I m not rushing for marriage or commitment but for only friendship no is here :(

hahaha...me too dude x_x

wishme71's photo
Sat 07/26/14 11:40 AM
heloo blue..:smile:

wishme71's photo
Fri 07/25/14 11:59 AM
hahahahahaha....yeahh thanks a lot..you make me laugh again to see the picture...hahahahhaha

wishme71's photo
Fri 07/25/14 11:39 AM
I got much Laughing here to read the topics and all the comments..hahahaha..i only got the funny things and humor here although this site name is dating site online..i never got dating since 6 motnhs joined..hahahaha...

wishme71's photo
Fri 07/25/14 11:31 AM

Iam looking for a gal that likes to go fishing, maybe own a boat, please send pics of boat,,,LOL

laugh laugh laugh

wishme71's photo
Thu 07/24/14 05:42 AM

We are all looking for a real life partner.
Join the club, get a number, be patient, don't push and don't try to jump queue!!

Give my number number for the queque,will stand up of it..!yawn

wishme71's photo
Wed 07/23/14 12:08 PM

what about a really nice "shemale"/?

Kwkwkwkwkwkwkwklaugh

wishme71's photo
Tue 07/22/14 03:04 AM

I think your looking to much into the racial thing, here in the USA we are a mix of nationalities and they all blend together. Being a white man gives me no more a advantage of talking to a white woman than any other race.Having been in the restaurant biz for 20 yrs I have seen many mixed couples of all races breaking bread together.My advice to you would be not to focus on just white women but focus on all women you might be overlooking your soul mate sitting right next to you. Good luck in your search sir.

don't call me sir please,i am your junior..
btw,thanks a lot about your opinion,really preciate it.
i'm not talking about racial thing,i ask apologize for this if you think like that..i am from indonesia,i don't explain about my country indonesia here,most people here know it and can searching in google if want to know it..but,i want to say we are mostly wellcome n full hospitality to anyone from anywhere in this world..we are so friendly without look the person from where or skin..and my basic educational is hotel academy..i spent many years work in tourism industry,in hotel or restaurants..and i ever live in Bali and work there for 5 years,, i am the manager in that field..now,i have small own business tour n travel agent..anyway,what i want to say is when in bali every day i talk n speak in english with many ppl come from parts of our beuaty world..so am not from village or jungle which never seen white people haha..i love making friendship to anyone from anywhere,that's it..and i was created to give good service and hospitality since i was study at academy..
so,actually the point is my question in this forum talk about in this dating site..not in the real life..
for real life,if we say hello to someone he/she will answer heloo too,right? :)
last,thanks a lot my brother

wishme71's photo
Tue 07/22/14 02:45 AM

Hope you don't mind me telling you something. I chat to a lot of asian taxi drivers, restaurant/takeaway employers, and any other asian. If they've done nothing to me, I have no reason to hate asian's. They've never done anything nasty to me, so I treat them with as much respect as I treat everyone else with. Heck, I've even had crushes on quite a few. Why should I hate them? And the asian dr's where I live, are often more caring and more willing to listen to problems, than english dr's. I know from experience. So I'm not thinking of asian's as an enemy. Any are welcome to talk to me. Please don't think I believe everything I see on the news. My own life experiences are what I go by. Not some newspaper report ;)

thanks,I agree with you :)

Previous 1