YourNella's photo
Mon 02/24/14 11:37 PM
Hahaha goodness. If this was a real life joke! :wink: laugh

YourNella's photo
Mon 02/24/14 07:10 PM
Gorgeous!! Esp loved Colombia and The Netherlands

YourNella's photo
Mon 02/24/14 07:05 PM
"They kickin' us out sayin' it's time to close. We're leaning on each other tryna beat the cold, carry ya shoes and i give you my coat!" Millionaires by The Script. Oh and Lady Gaga's "Applause". I'll never get enough of those two songs. Love them!

YourNella's photo
Mon 02/24/14 06:59 PM
I don't drink alcoholic beverages. I drink Rooibos tea and fruit juice. NO fizzy drinks for me either.:smile:

YourNella's photo
Mon 02/24/14 09:25 AM
You're welcome! Enjoy and let it be home away from home hehehe flowerforyou laugh

YourNella's photo
Mon 02/24/14 08:43 AM
Well, come to South Africa, baby! There's the spectacular Kruger National Park in Limpopo. SUN CITY in the North West. Table Mountain, Cape Point, Wine Routes, Robben Island, cliff and ocean scenery, Lion's Head, Devil's Peak, Parliament buildings, kirstenbosch gardens, fishing and lobster port, etc are all in the forever blossoming Western Cape alone.

Rock coasts, Knysna forests, snake parks, so much mre are all in the lushy Eastern Cape.

Diamond mining area. Big Hole. Augrabies Falls (with a rocky gorge), Kalahari Desert, and other semi-desert wildlife etc all in the Northern Cape.

Umhlanga Rocks, Durban (my place), drakensberg. Busy seaport, Ushaka Marine World, Moses Mabhida Stadium for some adrenaline rush..etc all in forever warm and welcoming Kwa-Zulu Natal, baby!

Farming...gosh wide open spaces in the Free State. Well u can visit the judicial capital, BLOEMFONTEIN, there's just flowers everywhere. A city of blooms! Gold mines, u name it.

You can also check out the legislative capital (CAPE TOWN) and administrative capital (PRETORIA).

Come and enjoy the sublimely natural beauty of S.A. Don't fear Julius Malema, he won't do anything to u, hahaha. Lol. Ja. You're welcome :smile:

YourNella's photo
Mon 02/24/14 04:00 AM
Oh come on now, INDIA????!!!

YourNella's photo
Fri 02/21/14 08:16 AM
A real man indeed

YourNella's photo
Fri 02/21/14 02:30 AM
My instincts tell me when it's time for me to wake up. I don't use an alarm clock (used it once) - that thing disrupts sweet dreams like crazy!

YourNella's photo
Thu 02/20/14 07:40 PM
Hahahaha #dead! laugh laugh laugh

YourNella's photo
Thu 02/20/14 07:34 PM
Welcome, dearie! flowerforyou

YourNella's photo
Thu 02/20/14 04:11 AM
Feeling happy and ecstatic! Mmm im glowing :-)

YourNella's photo
Wed 02/19/14 01:16 AM
Meet new people

YourNella's photo
Tue 02/18/14 09:06 PM
Oh and a painter..but id love to marry one cuz i relate to 'em cuz im artistic myself. Exhibitions, galleries...talk bwt glamour.:tongue: laugh love

YourNella's photo
Tue 02/18/14 09:02 PM
A TEACHER! Busy marking exam papers, preparing 4 tomorrow's lessons, grumpy in the morning, brings home loads of stress cuz of what happnd at xkul, worrying bwt kids' grades, the list is endless! In the end, u hardly hav sum quality time with him or her.

YourNella's photo
Tue 02/18/14 03:57 AM
Goodness gracious me, No. Maybe when I've had one too many but NOT when i'm sober. Okay wait, it depends if the man is just an ordinary guy or my fianc� or hubby. I wouldn't dare to do it with a guy who ain't my spouse. But if it were my spouse - aaaah mannnn I'd keep his lower body burning!! Even move my body while cooking - knowing that he's watching. Mmm :tongue:

YourNella's photo
Tue 02/18/14 12:53 AM
Maybe you're toooo picky....? Date girls from around ur area, that's easier than dating someone who's far from you, ek s�! Anyway, don't rush love, honey. Love smacks you in the face when you least expect it! So chill, my broer en alles sal reg kom, okay? :smile:

YourNella's photo
Sun 02/16/14 11:19 PM
ROTFLOL!!! laugh

YourNella's photo
Sat 02/15/14 04:57 PM
Black girls and white guys = vanilla. That's what I think :smile: :tongue:

YourNella's photo
Sat 02/15/14 03:51 AM
Yonela:smile: