Community > Posts By > JasonDBoyd

JasonDBoyd's photo
Mon 02/17/14 11:33 AM
I don't blame you for being suspicous. It really is hard to tell what is real online and what is not. All I can tell you is I did a search on yahoo and that link is one of many that I found. I went there and found it to be informative and so I posted it here just to be helpful. My computer is fine I did not get any virus or malware from the site so I believe it is safe. I hope this helps.

JasonDBoyd's photo
Fri 02/14/14 01:36 PM
You are welcome

JasonDBoyd's photo
Wed 02/12/14 09:51 AM
Some men and women con people out of their money by sweet talking them on dating sites. It is more complicated than that but if you go to the link or just research it online you will understand it better.

JasonDBoyd's photo
Wed 02/12/14 07:24 AM
This is a link to a video about online dating scams
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-vJ-SkxXFaY

JasonDBoyd's photo
Wed 02/12/14 07:16 AM
This is a link to a program about online dating scams.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U3WafNoQmVQ

JasonDBoyd's photo
Fri 02/07/14 06:47 AM
Use the chat feature on the app bar and lets talk.

JasonDBoyd's photo
Wed 02/05/14 09:09 AM
Starting over and moving on
looking for someone who completes my song

I like sunset and sunrise
I like someone enjoying them by my side

I like being kind and helping when I can
I like someone with a heart to compliment her man

I like long walks one step at a time
I like someone with me her hand in mine

I like to travel and experience what I see
I like someone to experience with me

I like to laugh and play some spades
I like to have a card partner for the rest of my days

These are just a few of what I like to do
Now how about telling me about you

JasonDBoyd's photo
Wed 02/05/14 08:41 AM
Does anyone use the chat feature at the bottom of the screen. I was talking to someone but I believe they were a scam. I would like to chat with someone real on here.happy

JasonDBoyd's photo
Tue 02/04/14 06:40 PM
Thank you all so much for your suggestions, it was very thoughtful of you and helpful. I am a spur of the moment type person at times. I feel like doing something so I try to do it. But a date should be planned as you suggest again I thank you take care and God bless.

JasonDBoyd's photo
Tue 02/04/14 02:00 PM
It is 5:00 so I guess it will be just my dog toughy and I and a sandwich and a beer. Maybe I will do better tomorrow night.

JasonDBoyd's photo
Tue 02/04/14 01:48 PM
I can always use a laugh but right now I could really use some company. I have not been out to a nice dinner with a lady in a long time. I just want to go out and eat and talk and enjoy someones company for a couple of hours.

JasonDBoyd's photo
Tue 02/04/14 01:44 PM
Edited by JasonDBoyd on Tue 02/04/14 01:45 PM
To bad you live in england and are to young for me. I am 47

JasonDBoyd's photo
Tue 02/04/14 01:42 PM
Yes there is a mcdonalds but there are also ryans, apple bees , texas steak house, cracker barrel, Mexican and chinese what would you like

JasonDBoyd's photo
Tue 02/04/14 01:18 PM
Patience

JasonDBoyd's photo
Tue 02/04/14 12:58 PM
The thing that I like most about myself is that I am kind.

JasonDBoyd's photo
Tue 02/04/14 12:09 PM
I would like to go to dinner with someone in princeton or close to princeton wv tonight. I am a gentleman but do to having to take seizure medication I don't drive. If a lady is interested I will buy the gas and pay for dinner. I am only looking to enjoy an evening out with someone nice. If you would like to share a meal with me then send me a message here on this sight before 5:00 pm. Thank you