Community > Posts By > Alex

Alex's photo
Mon 10/02/23 02:42 AM

Hm. Im frome Europe. But agree no only Americans women want money, man also. Only false tnx

I have found that most of the american ladies on here seem to do the cyrpto scam but i dont for one min think they are american most seem to be from Ghana and nigeria.

In mty opinion is until the mods and devs get a handle on the problem and start banning these profile when reported this problem will never go away

Alex's photo
Mon 10/02/23 02:28 AM

I've been chatting with a lot of young and beautiful Asian women from this site who are all highly successful in all aspects of life. They look like models. And they are interested in finding an older man. I've never met so many highly successful people before.

i have been doing the same and finding thaat they are fake and very clever because they are using photos that dont show up on any of the face checking websites.

Alex's photo
Mon 10/02/23 02:24 AM
Thank you for you feed back. all i seem to be getting is scammers I think 80% are fake profiles on here. Which is less than FaceBook

Alex's photo
Sun 10/01/23 01:30 PM
I am trying to find a lovley lady to spend the rest of my life with. traveling and having adventures with. i would like to know how i could improve my profile

thanks for you time Alex