Community > Posts By > Carl

Carl's photo
Sun 03/10/24 07:23 AM
Women are very important to our world. It’s really kind of dumb statement. From my own experience, my wife was the wind beneath my wings. Unfortunately, she passed away last year suddenly but I owe everything that I have accomplished in life to her. She made me twice. The man I was, and I’ve learned many valuable lessons from being with her. Think the most important lesson was learning how to truly love. When you give your partner all your love, there’s nothing that the two of you can’t accomplish together. For me that takes a woman. I am moving for right now trying to find that next woman in my life.

Carl's photo
Thu 10/12/23 11:46 AM
@Blondey,

Yes indeed. Besides he wouldnt even look at an onion, though he gest vanilla ice cream on occasion. I cook boneless chicken thighs for him mostly and add to his regular dog food. Also, share whatever meat i am having for dinner.

No photo on your profile, whats up?

Carl's photo
Thu 09/28/23 12:39 PM

Hi Carl, I used to live in Pasadena and my folks lived in Glen Burnie. I love the bay. Living in Flagstaff is very difficult for water lovers like me. I miss crabbing and fishing so much. I am a widow, so my heart goes out to you. here us a big hug

Thanks Lovee Laddy. Glen Burnie isnt that far from me.

Best of luck to you as well. Dont know about you, though so far, most people that message me are scammers.. sad

Carl's photo
Thu 09/28/23 12:37 PM
Thank you Storm.

I see you are out of Boone, NC. I have relatives out there. My mother was born in Yadkinville.

You have a very interesting profile.

Take care

Carl's photo
Thu 09/28/23 07:56 AM
Hi ladies. After 23 years, I am new to dating.
Send me a message and we can chat.

Carl's photo
Tue 09/26/23 01:34 PM
Hi all and thank you for reading this.

About me, I am newly a widower since my wife of 23 years suddenly passed. Alone now except for my trusty companion Duke the dog. Great boy he is.

So, yes, I am faithful, honest, healthy and fit with lots of love left to give that special someone. If you ever came to visit, you may not want to leave as I live on a beautiful piece of paradise overlooking the Chesapeake Bay. If you are into kayaking, boating, bird watching, fishing, it is all right here. Plus I am a wonderful guy, in which my biggest goal is to keep you smiling and happy.

There are lots of fun activities to see and do around here every weekend. Problem is, I prefer not going alone.

Hope to meet some new friends here and maybe more will come.

Carl's photo
Fri 09/22/23 04:46 PM
I cook for myself every day, and for my loyal dog, Duke. For dinner this evening I had a grilled chicken breast fillet, seasoned, and a salad.