Community > Posts By > NerdyOHDude

no photo
Wed 02/05/14 07:29 PM
KLC, yes they seem to be that way, i however am not that way, so i guess i have two things against me now.. LOL

no photo
Sun 02/02/14 12:35 PM
Nope, don't sound gangsta, have an accent because of where i grew up, but i call Ohio my home and have no interest in returning to NY. I however do not drive a pickup, go hunting, fishing, or any of that country type of lifestyle. As for blending, i really have no desire to give up my individuality.. although i would like a little acceptance in that i am just like everyone else.. In that i just want to work, find a nice woman, and settle down someday. Despite popular belief, not everyone from NYC sounds like some *******..

no photo
Wed 01/29/14 08:26 PM
Probably because criminals think that if you are on a dating site you automatically are an easy target.. Which in many cases is not the truth, but there is always the one who has low self esteem and will fall into that persons trap. Sad, but unfortunately true..

no photo
Wed 01/29/14 08:23 PM
So i can't seem to figure this out.. It seems as though i am thrown under the bus because i am originally from NY. It seems that for whatever reason as soon as a woman i am interested in hears that i am from NY, or hears my accent, they are automatically not interested. Is there some kind of bias against NY'ers here in Columbus Ohio?

Advice?