Community > Posts By > Taurean83

Taurean83's photo
Sat 01/25/14 10:40 PM
Single!!! Who wants to have a good time with me?? :-)

Taurean83's photo
Sat 01/25/14 10:37 PM
I am a single 30 year old black guy with no kids that totally just caught my stride in this whole dating game. I was in a relationship for the longest and was so broken I completely lost my sense of worth. It literally took one day at an apartment pool to remind me of how much I was missing out on life by feeling sorry for myself. I'm freaking awesome! What was I thinking?? lol If anybody wants to get down, let me know. I was most unprepared to 'enjoy being single', now I am all about it. If you are looking for a good time, get at me. Have fun out there enjoying your lives and being happy. You only got one life to live :-) And you never know you might just find that special someone while you're out there enjoying yourself. They often say great things happen to you when you least expect it.

Taurean83's photo
Sat 01/25/14 10:28 PM
At first I was all sullen and lonely, almost dejected I guess because I was single after being in a long-term relationship. But then . . . that magical thing happened where I got that little taste of the fun and excitement you can have by getting to literally do WHATEVER you want! WHAT?!?!?! Whether you are lonely like I was, or you plan on being single forever - - it DOES NOT MATTER. The point is to live your life!!! :-) Sure being single can have disadvantages, but there are also advantages. Everything has a balance. See the positives, and then seek to take action on them. You will be presently surprised. You never know, you may just run into someone totally on point that you never would have met otherwise. And who knows, maybe you wouldn't be single anymore. Take advantage while you're single. Don't let it keep you down. Happy dating people!

2 Next