no photo
Sat 01/25/14 06:41 PM
Good Day.
Just remember to confirm that what you want from others is possessed by you also.Than there is a definite possibility of getting your...
quite good.-gk

no photo
Sat 01/25/14 06:36 PM
Good Day
In this life everything are not permanent form physic to finance everything keep changing.Only " true friendship" I EMPHASIS TRUE FRIENDSHIP IN ALL MEANS UNITED BY SOULS THAN BY PHYSIC(IT WILL HAPPEN WHEN IT MATTERS MOST BETWEEN FRIENDS-I DO NOT MEAN SEX ALONE ALSO MEETING PERSONALLY)IS BY FAR THE BEST THING THAT CAN HAPPEN TO A PERSON IN THIS WORLD THAT COULD BE /ID GOD'S GIFT TO THE INDIVIDUAL CONCERNED.gk

no photo
Sat 01/25/14 06:30 PM
Good Day Ms..
Having coming form different life styles it is not easy to instantly place your personal photo here.Also Caution,and consideration for making a public appearance in a public website where everything depends on the Individuals only,regarding their personal details.Fortunately this website given a free hand so that if you wish(so too the person you contact also wish)try to do from your personal mail id directly to him/her.

no photo
Sat 01/25/14 06:22 PM
Hi
This is G.K from . I am here for a sincere,honest and straightforward Indian women as a friend for life with a SHARE,CARE ALL ATTITUDE ON MUTUAL.trust,faith,confidence. For me friendship is simply the BEST EVER BONDAGE WHERE FRIENDS LIVE AS IF TWO BODIES AND ONE SOUL ,NO EGO,NO INTRUDERS,NOTHING IS ASKED AND EVERYTHING IS UNDERSTOOD ABOUT AND OF FRIENDS. THOUGH I DO NOT WISH TO PUT THIS AS EXPECTATION YET THE RELATIONSHIP I EMPHASIS ON REQUIRES THIS(AS FAR AS I AM CONCERNED A VEGETARIAN WOMEN BY ALL MEANS PREFERABLE AS I AM ALSO SAME CLASS BY ALL MEANS.)
Any one interested please fell free to write from your mail id
Remember if you are for any material benefits,sorry gentle women NEITHER I have any NOR i am NOT young with robust physic.