Community > Posts By > OrangeIsYummy

OrangeIsYummy's photo
Wed 01/22/14 12:05 AM

Do you know what they call a Quarter Pounder with cheese in France?

OrangeIsYummy's photo
Tue 01/21/14 11:47 PM
Edited by OrangeIsYummy on Tue 01/21/14 11:48 PM
oh, almost guranteed. you do have boy parts. but are you that lazy that you would be with someone youre not interested in otherwise for money just so you didnt have to support yourself? and dont get me wrong, i dont mean falling in love with someone much older and having a life together. i mean a sugar mama, essentially, just in it for the money. when women do it its called gold digging, and people find it disgraceful and gross, which it is. same goes for a guy. get a job.

OrangeIsYummy's photo
Tue 01/21/14 11:40 PM
ooh, and yahtzee!! er, i mean, Bingo! ohwell

OrangeIsYummy's photo
Tue 01/21/14 11:38 PM
miss, you should totally learn poker. its fairly easy to play, and us girls are naturally better at that kind of reasoning. :wink: .......just make sure if you play strip poker the other team has ppl you want to see naked. lol

OrangeIsYummy's photo
Tue 01/21/14 11:31 PM
yeah, izzy, but thats because your brain likes to escape and plot evil plans on the walls while youre asleep. who could find that restful???

OrangeIsYummy's photo
Tue 01/21/14 11:28 PM
im actually really impressed to see so many people have been doing their homework. all of you guys are right, thats the whole point. theres a difference between morality and religion. splitting hairs between the religions is what caused all the confusion in the first place. all religions did originate from the same handful of places. no matter what you believe, dont be closed-minded to the possibility of something else. because you may never know the truth.....and if you do find out....youll be dead....so....

thats why i hate religious discussions. grrrr.

OrangeIsYummy's photo
Tue 01/21/14 11:13 PM
i honestly dont understand how anyone could handle a relationship like that. theres no way i would let a man pay for everything for me just so i would stick around. relationships are about compatability and compromise, not convenience.

OrangeIsYummy's photo
Tue 01/21/14 11:08 PM
k, guys, from experience, now....you neither have to be rich nor older/younger to be a sugar mama. or daddy, whatever. its just that the person giving the money is ususally quite older than the reciever. i have had plenty of bfs who i paid everything for and took care of and didnt make them work. it gets old. but then again, im not rich, or too horribly old........so maybe the age and wealth thing makes a difference.

OrangeIsYummy's photo
Tue 01/21/14 11:02 PM

When I saw the title, I thought this would be about some new treat from the bakery. You know...fresh,warm sugar mammies.

LOL!!!!!! rofl

im so inventing the sugar mammie now. aaaaand idea stolen. thanks muchly.

OrangeIsYummy's photo
Tue 01/21/14 10:50 PM
screw humane, it has to be hard enough that its almost as satisfying as smacking them yourself. ahahahahaaaa, "reset button"!!!

OrangeIsYummy's photo
Tue 01/21/14 10:41 PM
get it, girl!

OrangeIsYummy's photo
Tue 01/21/14 10:39 PM
welcome! waving

OrangeIsYummy's photo
Tue 01/21/14 10:32 PM
lol, ingenious, Izzy!! think could we have a real-life one, too, without it being considered physical abuse? pleeeeease?

OrangeIsYummy's photo
Tue 01/21/14 10:29 PM
we absolutely did, vanilla. in fact, to the point where most people, male, female .....even the individual USING the sarcasm.....cant tell if were being serious or not.

okay, ill revise, SOME, not most. like i said, the intelligence of the person definitely plays a factor in understanding the difference between condescending and sardonic.

OrangeIsYummy's photo
Tue 01/21/14 10:15 PM
good points, guys. but there is also another element: youre male. its acceptable for you do the being-an-***-but-joking-but-not-really thing. if i do it, i just sound like a nag.....not that i care too much. i think mostly ppl find it intimidating that i can match wits in the first place. its whatevs. scr'uum!!!

OrangeIsYummy's photo
Tue 01/21/14 10:09 PM
For sure, jack. i think people will eventually get your sense of humor if theyre at least somewhat intelligent, and not a whiny diaper baby. besides, its no fun being nice all the time. just saying, tone of voice is hard to get across in black and white.

OrangeIsYummy's photo
Tue 01/21/14 10:00 PM
omg, thats awesome. my favorite weapon of figurative disfigurement was always the rusty plastic spoon. love misery.

OrangeIsYummy's photo
Tue 01/21/14 09:57 PM
paint....while i absolutely agree, this may not be one of the sites where the "**** it" method works to your advantage very well.

iz, i have been on both sides of that experience....which is why we need the button. also, a "dislike" button would be useful, at least to me.

OrangeIsYummy's photo
Tue 01/21/14 09:35 PM

I think i am too sarcastic for the internet. There needs to be a sarcasm button or emoticon so people know you're trying (while possibly failing) to be funny, and not a heinous biatch. Because sometimes putting "lol" just doesn't cut it. thoughts???

OrangeIsYummy's photo
Tue 01/21/14 09:27 PM
http://www.alftv.com/comicbooks.php

apparently the answer is yes.

and now i have some reading to catch up on.