Community > Posts By > mrpersonaliti

mrpersonaliti's photo
Tue 01/21/14 09:08 AM

... in the end it isn't worth the price they make you pay.

Most gals dont like it in the end so thats why its pricey.

Only because most women have not yet performed the act with a man who possesses patience, most men just want to use it as a sure fire way to make a woman feel pain, only to compensate for their own personal shortcomings...truth is, and some women will admit this, if done properly the orgasm obtained from anal sex can be far more powerful!!
Men have 1 orgasm women can have as many as they want and can use sex to control men... why do you think we like it more? We may be designed to hunt and compete for it but women seem to enjoy it a lot more then we do. Or at least those are my experiences.

If women enjoy it more then shouldn't it stand to reason they like it more?
it is possible that women are able to receive a higher level of stimulation from sex than men, but truly the hang-up for most women is that there's a much higher risk of dissatifaction occurring!! With men, its going to happen, and yes it will be good! Women seldom have that guarentee!!

mrpersonaliti's photo
Tue 01/21/14 08:53 AM

not sure I'm quite as young as he is, but I don't need a mommy I just need a real woman that can endure supreme tongue lashing for a couple of hours without crying and begging the orgasms to stop! Young woman are so fickle...

mrpersonaliti's photo
Tue 01/21/14 08:32 AM

Maybe they just like our maturity? :)
...a lot of it is your level of maturity, but also a lot of it is the self confidence you project. Its very fascinating when a woman knows exactly who she is and is not easily surprised,.... then to see that look in her eyes as she approaches yet another multiple orgasm she'd thought sure to never have,... well, words can't describe just how inpowering that can be for a young man!!

mrpersonaliti's photo
Tue 01/21/14 08:22 AM

Is there a word for younger guys looking for older women?
....yes, wise...very wise! I'm very wise... hopefully you are as well..

mrpersonaliti's photo
Tue 01/21/14 08:14 AM

I have been dating younger for years now..anywhere from 8 to 20 yrs younger..it never bothered me before but this last one was 20 yrs younger..hes sweeet, good looking..sex is good but...for some reason..this time, i feel like a mom to him. He wants a relationship annd more but how do i get over this feeling?..Btw hes half my age plus 7 yrs exactly lol

mrpersonaliti's photo
Tue 01/21/14 08:05 AM
Perhaps it is time to try something new! What is your reasoning for not doing it? I have typically always dated women much older than me, I find them interesting, full of fire, real, and extremely desirable!! I remember several as a young man nervously mentioning only moments before I was able to provide them with ecstasy they thought no longer possible at their age,.."my kids are older than you!" ... to which I quickly replied, "but I'm not them, and tonight all I see is a beautiful woman before me that I very much want to make love to...". That usually was the last time age difference came up between us!!! Now the only issue with my preferences are, now that I'm almost 40, I've been unable to find a lot of women older than me who enjoy a frequent regiment of sexual activity...

mrpersonaliti's photo
Tue 01/21/14 07:48 AM

I get e mails from men in thier 20's, I tell them I am flattered but not interested. Men my age do not e mail me.

mrpersonaliti's photo
Tue 01/21/14 07:39 AM
I'm certain they may enjoy you, however, I would not have guessed you to be old enough to meet that criteria!

mrpersonaliti's photo
Tue 01/21/14 07:31 AM
I'm a decent guy! Don't get me wrong, I do enjoy sex, and believe it is a staple of a solid relationship,... but that being said, would much rather get to know a woman first. There's always a good chance I may decide id rather not share myself in that way. Not to mention, sex is so much better with someone when you know you really feel what they are feeling!:smile: