CornFedHuskerBoy's photo
Sun 10/01/23 01:55 AM
Welcome to the asylum known as mingle.

I wish you the best of luck here.

I am starting to feel like this REALLY is an asylum.

CornFedHuskerBoy's photo
Sun 10/01/23 01:54 AM
I agree!

Good luck to you! :sunflower::bouquet:

Trust me when I say that I have seen MORE than my fair share of those "class acts" not just here but any dating site or app I have been on.

CornFedHuskerBoy's photo
Sun 10/01/23 01:52 AM
It's your choice, but mingle2 doesn't forces for subscription.. It's free dating site only if you wish for certain features to unlock, you need to pay...
I would prefer, be in forum an interact for few day's an then you can get aware an know what's much better..
Success will surely knock, if you have positive thoughts.

Welcome To Mingle2
All The Best.. :thumbsup:

I am trying my best to keep an open mind as much as possible. I do know that if I keep trying, I'll meet someone. I guess it's just a matter of perspective and perception.

CornFedHuskerBoy's photo
Mon 08/28/23 12:37 AM
Since my wife died two years ago, I have tried just about any so-called "free" dating site and app that is available such as Facebook Supplemental Dating, Bumble, Mingle2, Bako, POF and so on, only to find things have gotten even more complicated since I have been off the dating "market" as it were. When you get to a certain age in your life, dating becomes just that much harder, especially if you don't have the funds to pay for a subscription. Could it really be me that is the problem or am I missing something here?