Community > Posts By > Dave_one

Dave_one's photo
Wed 03/30/16 10:29 AM
I have been on the dating sites since 2004 and as the yrs have gone on ive spoken to lots of women,there are more men around now who are married or who have partners etc who like to mess women about on the dating sites plus more and more scammers.yesd there are good guys about but it takes time in getting to know someone as some men wont hang around chatting if they feel there getting nowhere with the woman,its money etc or the bed im afraid with these idiots.good luck to you tho. Dave

Dave_one's photo
Sat 02/07/15 06:29 AM
Do Security,not much of a uniform but its there. Dave

Dave_one's photo
Tue 06/10/14 07:02 AM
Hi first of all.most young men want older women for sex,pure and simple because older are more experienced and if you go on the sex sites then you will see it all.

I have had enough of 20 to 30 odd yr old women trying it on but this is a bit different as they try to get you onto sex sites, there not interested in older guys and i wouldnt be interested in them at there age,they are a real pain and all these dating sites can and should do more to stop it.

They also should stop both sexes from coming on these sites without photos and a proper profile submitted as to many of them just mess about on them.

Why would a woman not have a pic online if shes after a relationship? maybe shes married, same for men but a lot of men are married or taken.

No such thing as a dating site,its all pot luck on what you want or find.

Dave_one's photo
Mon 02/03/14 03:43 PM
I get loads of young ones wanting to chat etc but I ignore them now,love the women my own age that I can relate to,why have you not got a date?