Community > Posts By > Jefferey

Jefferey 's photo
Sun 10/29/23 06:34 AM
Jobs added from when Biden entered office in 2021 count just like Trump got credit for the jobs created from 2017, created by policies of the Obama Administration. What did Trump do to create jobs? It's not like the promises at those car plants did any good. Trump trashed US foreign policy and gave away military secrets to Putin and Kim, because they said nice things about him.

You're right that Biden doesn't play up his accomplishments like Trump did. Trump demanded his name on all government checks, while Biden quietly worked to get vaccines to everybody, and got relief to businesses, and more controversially, renters and student loan borrowers. I guess you forgot the $trillions Biden got to reinvigorate manufacturing jobs and infrastructure work. That'll take years and the next president will probably get credit for a lot of that, too.

Mortman, you know you cannot argue with a Trump supporter with facts and truth. Trump is their God, he is infallible. Only he can fix it, he is their retribution, he is their truth, he is the embodiment of what they can never be, he is all powerful, all knowing, incorruptible, majestic, magical, irrefutable and untouchable. Their king, their high priest, their judge, jury and executioner. They have submitted, succumbed to a devil.

Jefferey 's photo
Sun 10/29/23 06:11 AM
If you're not willing to put in the time to separate the "wheat" from the "chaff", then you deserve to go hungry.

you saying that's the price you pay for online dating?

Jefferey 's photo
Fri 10/27/23 09:58 AM
Maybe I'm too old or old fashioned or set in my ways, but chatting as a primary way of communication is a nuisance. I'm 60 and didn't grow up with all tech. When you wanted to talk to someone you got on the phone or met up and talked. If you're on here looking you should also be on here reading the profile. I don't understand you send a message and ask me my name when it's in the first line of my profile. And the fake accounts!!!!! Are people on here just to see how many hits they can get? This way of trying to find someone to date is just exhausting. If all you want to do is chat, and not talk on the phone or at least video chat. I am not interested. it eats up way to much time.

Jefferey 's photo
Sat 09/16/23 04:15 AM
Yikes.πŸ€ͺ

double freakin' yikes!πŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺ:dizzy_face:‍:dizzy:

Jefferey 's photo
Sat 09/16/23 04:13 AM
Putin is good for Russian or not. what about your prime minister of your country is good or bad for you. please name your country and your prime minister name is he or she good or bad.

where is Bart and Trump and the GOP? They all like Putin.

Jefferey 's photo
Sat 09/16/23 04:11 AM
Let’s Talk about Donald Trumps mugshot ✍:pencil:

most dangerous person to democracy. did it look like blood was going to come out of his eyes or...wherever! The being is evil, selfish, self-centered, narcissistic, egotistical, habitual liar, hate monger, divider, low class, mean, uncouth, cheating, deceiving, unloyal, unkind,demeaning, defaming, loudmouth, boisterous, demonic filled, Apprentice of Satan. that's what his mugshot reminds me of.

Jefferey 's photo
Sat 09/16/23 04:04 AM

Trump is his own worst enemy.

If he could just figure out how to STFU,
he'd be okay.
[/quote
I totally agree , he has a giant base to build on if only ….. I guess you β€œCan’t” teach a old dog new tricks.

nope