Sat 11/29/08 08:06 PM
Well i would like to chat with ya if you do understand

a4realn08's photo
Sat 11/29/08 08:05 PM
Busted

a4realn08's photo
Sat 11/29/08 08:03 PM
Ha Ha but nope........

It's only 12 steps from my computer desk to my bathroom.

I live in a really small apartment.

a4realn08's photo
Sat 11/29/08 08:00 PM
Is their any folks on here that understand what i am saying when i say 12 Steps?

a4realn08's photo
Fri 11/28/08 07:07 PM
Single and not liking it........

a4realn08's photo
Thu 11/27/08 09:37 PM
The one thing that i would change being able to be with my Mom when she passed 18 years ago.

a4realn08's photo
Thu 11/27/08 09:32 PM

So anybody ever look in the mirror and think that you where someone else than what you where feeling inside? Ya know

Like everything is not real?

Nah. Like you felt like your living in the wrong body

Nope, I'm a klutz and I lay claim to all the scars I've got. Since I can't change me, I've found myself fantasizing about hitting the "reset button"; sell everything and disappear with no forwarding address, maybe a different country.

Yeah i soooooo can relate

a4realn08's photo
Thu 11/27/08 09:30 PM
I have her understanding that first she has to show me that can be responsible for the new dog then we shall she.

a4realn08's photo
Thu 11/27/08 09:27 PM

So anybody ever look in the mirror and think that you where someone else than what you where feeling inside? Ya know

Like everything is not real?

Nah. Like you felt like your living in the wrong body

a4realn08's photo
Thu 11/27/08 09:25 PM

I live in California.

Dam i bet you get to see some kewl sun sets

That's a good point. But, not enough to keep me here.

So ya know what the best state their is>???
Texas!!shades

laugh I'm sure it is. But, all the really cool people live on the east coast. drinker

Al i can say to that is>>>tongue2

a4realn08's photo
Thu 11/27/08 09:24 PM

a4realn08's photo
Thu 11/27/08 09:22 PM

I live in California.

That's a good point. But, not enough to keep me here.

So ya know what the best state their is>???
Texas!!shades

a4realn08's photo
Thu 11/27/08 09:19 PM

i would change my daughters current attitude.

where there is a will there is a way.

OMG!!!! Me tooooo I am laughing so hard...Thanks i needed a great laughlaugh

a4realn08's photo
Thu 11/27/08 09:16 PM

everyone working together on earth for each to elevate, and live symbiotically

That reminds me of a really great song....John Linnon

a4realn08's photo
Thu 11/27/08 09:14 PM

I live in California.

a4realn08's photo
Thu 11/27/08 09:12 PM

Is that your Chow in your pics?

Yes he was, he crossed over the Rainbow Bridge:cry:
His name was Iceman or Puff Puff. The X took him with her. He was a great friend he knew when something was wrong and tried to help. It was so kewl to have had him i will miss him alot. Maybe i can found another great dog as him. He was one of the top Chows in the world last year. A truly great Chow.

Yep me too. She still cant sleep in her owen bed after 2 years now because the x told my kids that she was going to have me put in jail.

I'm sorry to hear that. I love Chows. I had a white one. He was very special to me. I have family members that have Chows too.

Thanks ..White? Wow that is rare. I Love the bread. Funny thing is my 13 year old daughter wont's a little toy dog yikes a little dog....I have only had black tongue Chows

I think your daughter might want a dog that she can carry and hold.

a4realn08's photo
Thu 11/27/08 09:10 PM

Ok i wonted to know if yall might know of a good book or resources that helps someone that has gone through a major bad Divorce. I was married for 20 plus years to come to find out my X is a swinger. To say the least i am not in to that life style. When she left it was really bad, my daughter attempted suicide and had to be put in the hospital many times, she is Little better now. I have our kids and i work. Here i am at this place in my life not sure what or how to feel at times. Yes i have heard she will come into my life when i am ready and since she hasn't shown up...yet i am wondering what else am i missing?

:cry: Very sorry for your pain and your children's pain. flowerforyou
flowerforyou Yeah me2flowerforyou

When i say this Thanks i really mean it. I am pretty much alone in this the x lives 5 hours away and she is already getting married to her new sugar daddy.. The kids just don't understand. It like when my daughter says to me" why cant mommy be like that nice lady"? What iam i going to say that. It has been really tough but i wont ever leave them i couldn't it would be like me dieing

a4realn08's photo
Thu 11/27/08 09:02 PM

Where I live.

So where do ya live?

a4realn08's photo
Thu 11/27/08 09:02 PM

Is that your Chow in your pics?

Yes he was, he crossed over the Rainbow Bridge:cry:
His name was Iceman or Puff Puff. The X took him with her. He was a great friend he knew when something was wrong and tried to help. It was so kewl to have had him i will miss him alot. Maybe i can found another great dog as him. He was one of the top Chows in the world last year. A truly great Chow.

I'm sorry to hear that. I love Chows. I had a white one. He was very special to me. I have family members that have Chows too.

Thanks ..White? Wow that is rare. I Love the bread. Funny thing is my 13 year old daughter wont's a little toy dog yikes a little dog....I have only had black tongue Chows

a4realn08's photo
Thu 11/27/08 08:58 PM
What if you could change 1 One thing what would it be?

1 2 8 9 10 12 14 15 16 24 25