Community > Posts By > Mike

Mike's photo
Sun 08/13/23 11:30 AM
I don't know what else to say. I'm not saying we need equal anything, because really, we aren't equal in a whole lot. Haha I could never lift stuff guys can. I can't be unemotional when making certain decisions like most guys can, I am preeeetty sure if IQ tests were given, men would generally score higher. Hahaha again, I don't hate women. I am one. But, ugh... We are different than men. We are made to support and help the man be who God created him to be. We were created to BE that help. So if men follow God, women follow God AND their husbands, and the kids follow their parents...maaaan, this world would be better off. 🤷‍♀️

Amen

Mike's photo
Sun 08/13/23 11:28 AM
Yeeees! We are made differently. Why do women want to be the same?! We aren't built the same, and I actually appreciate the differences. :wink::joy:

I appreciate our difference too and the man that gets you are the one that has you better appreciate what he's got sound like a total team player and I would love to have someone like you in my life

Mike's photo
Sun 08/13/23 10:38 AM
sorry I do talk to text and things just don't always come out right but if you can read between the lines the main point is God is first and everything's going to be all right don't matter who brings home the bacon or who fries it up in the pan who does the dishes who washes the clothes who takes out the trash just as long as we focus on him first as a team we will never go wrong we may have tough times but in the end when it really matters we're going to be in that good place that's something I was thinking about today everybody worries about so much what they're going to do in this life and what's going to happen I want to die tomorrow I'm going to die today or I lost my mother I lost my father it doesn't matter all this is just a test and a learning face for us so as long as we seek him first it's only going to get better so today is the game to live is for Christ and to die is to gain

Mike's photo
Sun 08/13/23 10:33 AM
dear Lord please don't let this come out wrong but the woman was taken from man Joe b man's mate and to be there to help and support him that's the way God intended it that's what the Bible says but they always scream about equal rights but they can't do equal work because that's just not the way it was designed God design female to be support to the male so he wouldn't be lonely and I don't know it's it's kind of weird please forgive me because I don't want to sound racist because there ain't nothing better than the supportive female whether she be working doing dishes intimacy that's what it's all about but the main focus is God has to be the head of it all so you got the two joined as one in trying together with God which makes the three twine wrote which is solid and strong I'm always giving women rights but if you can't equally do what a man does then you shouldn't have equal rights God that sounds so sexist and I'm sorry but just a good man with a good woman focused on God cannot go wrong sure they'll have their trials and tribulations but as long as we pick God first in no matter what situation we're going to be okay

Mike's photo
Sun 08/13/23 07:00 AM
most importantly the two become one so it's a team effort and if the man can bring home the bacon all by himself then yeah she can stay home and fry it up in the pan LOL but in this day and age it takes two to make a thing go right all the way down the line so that means if the woman's out there working too then the man needs to be Washington dishes taking out the trash doing clothes you know it all comes back to a team effort that's the main thing that's what the relationships all about but the most important thing is putting God at the head of it all because he is the third in the twine of the two that makes the strongest rope