Community > Posts By > NiceDavidLove

NiceDavidLove's photo
Thu 09/21/23 08:50 AM

NiceDavidLove's photo
Hi do you mind chatting? I'm looking for friends or boyfriend and you? My name is David, what is your name?
I'm a single guy I'm looking for a relationship or friendship it will be nice to chat with a new person and what are you looking for?, I'm 25 years old and you ?
you can leave me an email so i can communicate with you better, i just don't feel very comfortable here. can I please)

NiceDavidLove's photo
Thu 09/21/23 08:47 AM

NiceDavidLove's photo
Hi do you mind chatting? I'm looking for friends or boyfriend and you? My name is David, what is your name?
I'm a single guy I'm looking for a relationship or friendship it will be nice to chat with a new person and what are you looking for?, I'm 25 years old and you ?
you can leave me an email so i can communicate with you better, i just don't feel very comfortable here. can I please)

NiceDavidLove's photo
Thu 09/21/23 08:46 AM

NiceDavidLove's photo

NiceDavidLove's photo
Thu 09/21/23 08:46 AM

NiceDavidLove's photo