Community > Posts By > Crimson7

Crimson7's photo
Wed 12/03/08 01:50 AM
i think ignorance comes with insecurity honestly .. but its not as simple as a one word answer. I think it def. has alot to do with how you're raised.

Heres a scenario .. Jane doe is beaten by her father from an early age all the way into her teen years ( plz ladies this is just for the sake of an example) She eventually starts dating guys and ends up dating the wrong people . after countless encounters she will eventually build this idea in her mind that all men are bad ..and without reading what i wrote previously about jane doe .. her feelings might sound ignorant because not all men are bad or created equal. so thats just an example how a person might develop ignorance for either something particular or just a ignorant mentality in general.

ignorance is a really tough thing to be passive about and it hurts alot of people .. but theres also alot of things that you can't necessarily say is ignorant because thats just the way it is lol.

Religion for example .. personally i find religion to be a hoax and sometimes i feel like people are ignorant for believing in a dogmatic figure, to me its superfluous i think its one reason why theres a lot of war and hate going on in the world . But its IGNORANT to say that religion is ignorance ... get it ?

Crimson7's photo
Sat 11/22/08 09:12 PM
its okay to be picky but keep it to yourself .. cuz if you ask me i don't see whats so special about you either :D

Crimson7's photo
Fri 11/21/08 10:33 PM
thank yo all : )

Crimson7's photo
Fri 11/21/08 06:52 PM
-_-

Crimson7's photo
Fri 11/21/08 06:35 PM
it would be true if the % of oxygen in our atmosphere was WAYY highr .. im not exactly sure how much but we only have about 20% on earth believe it or not ..not counting other gases. and there are alot of things that go up in flames when having oxygen as a catalyst.

Crimson7's photo
Fri 11/21/08 06:32 PM

When the heart of a fetus beats for the very first time, where does the energy come from to make it first pump. Or what turns on the brain of a fetus and jump starts those electric impulses?

The Complete formation of the AV node .. its like the natural pacemaker .. its one of those unexplained things about the human body .

and that whole thing about memory not going away .. you should have stoped yourself right there.. cuz dwelling to deep in the imagination will just give u a headache .. memory is stored \in your brain .. im not going to explain how .. cuz thats going to take forever .. but i will say that the "harddrive" you're referring to decomposes with the rest of you once u kick the bucket .... even hard disks on a comp go bad sometime .. thats what defragmenting is for .. until humans come up with that type of stuff for people .. don't bother asking such superfluous questions :D

Crimson7's photo
Fri 11/21/08 06:19 PM
Your Brain physically changes when you experience a new experience .. with that saying your brain and mind correlate. A persons mind grows with experience ONLY .. in my opinion a person who is dumb is a person with minimal life experience unless they have some sort of pathogen. Yes i will say that its only partially true .. there are alot of other things going on such as chemical and hormones giving different responses changing the way a person things but, cognition in general is all about experience.

if you're interested in this topic check this out .. http://www.scribd.com/doc/20936/How-To-Control-Your-Brain-At-Will .. download it and read.. im sure you'll find this interesting .

Crimson7's photo
Fri 11/21/08 06:12 PM
hello and thank u for the welcome : ) i already seen some of your posts heh =P

Crimson7's photo
Fri 11/21/08 06:11 PM
seriously .. soo far all the dudes who posted in this thread agreed with the same thing .. you should all take what im saying into consideration ...

oh and by the way .. lets be realistic .. can u blame a girl for wanting a rich guy .. ?? im sure a girl doesnt want her man to be workin at burgerking till hes 40 ... women don't only want a good man .. they want a man who can fullfill their needs.

but to each is own .

just my 2 cents.

Crimson7's photo
Fri 11/21/08 06:07 PM
i used to ask myself that all the time .. until i found out the hard way .. i once had a g/f who i can say is "perfect" .. and that was exactly the problem .. it got so boring soo fast .. there was nothing bad about her ..at all .. and after sometime it was just dull .. and believe me girls think more this way then guys do .. if u notice alot of girls go for the "bad boy" type .. well thats beccause they know there isnt a dull moment .. nobody wants to be around a mundane person .. i fi was you i would stop worrying about making things right .. and just enjoying yourself .. when the girl/woman feels shes rready to take it to a new level .. she will .

Crimson7's photo
Fri 11/21/08 05:46 PM
lol aha

Crimson7's photo
Fri 11/21/08 05:42 PM
i got no prob wit that lol

Crimson7's photo
Fri 11/21/08 05:34 PM
lol ty ;]

Crimson7's photo
Fri 11/21/08 05:28 PM
Hii