Community > Posts By > Mister_Right_

Mister_Right_'s photo
Sat 01/25/14 04:38 AM
Edited by Mister_Right_ on Sat 01/25/14 04:41 AM
Nice. shades
Reminds me of a story I read a while back about the cab driver and the old lady and the subsequent entry on his blog after it gained popularity online...

I am thrilled when my ordinary life offers up an extraordinary moment that brings some solace or insight or enjoyment to others, and such has been the good fortune of that moment in the late 1980's when I was driving the "��dog shift" in Minneapolis, Minnesota. What is noteworthy about that moment, beyond it��s poignancy, is that I did not create it; I merely experienced it and let it unfold.

Life gives us all such moments - I call them "Blue Moments"�� -�� where a brilliant light shines through the ordinary moments in our ordinary days. They come unsolicited and unannounced, and provide us the gift of significance and, if we are lucky, the opportunity to serve.

What it is important is to remember that these ARE gifts, and that we cannot receive them if we are not open to them. We need to listen closely, watch closely, and take care not to rush past or through them when they arrive. They are the fabric of our lives, and they will weave themselves with complexity and beauty if we give them time to do so.

smile2

Mister_Right_'s photo
Sat 01/25/14 02:05 AM
So, I think I found the entrance to the Jedi Academy. winking

Mister_Right_'s photo
Sat 01/25/14 02:00 AM
Good to hear it Michele. Glad you're getting on okay. smile2
Same here, some really nice people out there that make you wish the world was a little smaller but thankful that you have the option for easy communication with them, at least. biggrin

I found a series of animated gifs that I couldn't help but laugh at too, so I have to share... winking

...wait for it.

rofl

Mister_Right_'s photo
Fri 01/24/14 10:08 AM
Smiles are infectious. You don't lose the one you have by giving it to someone else. What made you smile today?
Post a pic (or several), an animated gif or just tell us about something that happened. smile2

For me? Apart from some great messages and making the acquaintance of someone quite lovely (although sadly, very far away), I saw this and couldn't help but grin. biggrin

Mister_Right_'s photo
Fri 01/24/14 09:12 AM

Mister_Right_'s photo
Thu 01/23/14 09:58 PM
I went through the entire thread to make sure this wasn't a repost. winking

Mister_Right_'s photo
Thu 01/23/14 07:31 PM

Hey all. waving

Mister_Right_'s photo
Fri 01/17/14 02:22 PM

hey... In search of a classy boy... Aam here.

*reads username...*

Oh yeah, REAL classy!!! rofl