Community > Posts By > ranojin

ranojin's photo
Wed 12/03/08 08:46 AM

Ask questions
Quote other's questions and answer with only yes, no, or maybe.
Have fun

Do you know how to swim?

no

can i chop you up into wittle pieces and make erotic pastry dishes outa you?

ranojin's photo
Thu 11/27/08 10:18 PM
born and raised in exeter. proud member of the anti-zombie organization to help keep the peace...ok so i need to get more hmph lol j/k sadly its getting to cold to be outside.

ranojin's photo
Thu 11/27/08 10:14 PM
wasn't it snowing last thanksgiving? im just glade it was nice out cause i was lucky enough to take some cool pics of ducks and geese by a near by river hehe. i hope very one stuffed them selfs like lil piggys and had lots of fun.
and i just realized that this topic is 6 months old lol. oh well oops

ranojin's photo
Thu 11/27/08 10:09 PM

at least its almost turkey day, so i hope every one is gona have a big family get together and pig out :). *hands out some coco so every one can keep warm in this chilly weather* ^_^

thanx.i'm eating Chinese.:banana:

LOOK THERES ZOMBIES OUT SIDE YOUR WINDOW!!! *steals all your crab ragoon while your looking away* hehehepitchfork ...oh great, now i really do want chinese food drool hmph thanks scared lol j/k
i hope you had a wonderful turkey day and stuffed your self silly like i did. rofl

ranojin's photo
Sat 11/22/08 09:47 AM
im surprised peter or his dad hasn't used the hashins powers yet to block powers.
and if anything, i think they might end the main story line with this season, and come back with all new people next season since...there really isn't much left to do in this story line after they defeat peters dad and stop what ever's coming.
still mad that adam died. he had such a charming personality :(

ranojin's photo
Sat 11/22/08 09:37 AM
im still trying to find megaman starforce anime on the net since the dvds are gona take forever to come out. cartoon network sucks for only showing like the first 4 eps.

didn't guyver come out with a new series? i actually saw the live action film on the sci fi channel the other day. gosh that brought me back to the good ol days lol.

any one seen any chances of a new pet monster type anime series? or are digimon and pokemon still the only ones? so far, dragon drive is the only other one, but it was a short series. just 10 dvds. but still a really good series if any one wants to check it out. i really did enjoy it.

ranojin's photo
Sat 11/22/08 09:28 AM
sadly the younger generation has never even heard of akira. there mostly into naruto, bleach, or what ever they can find in the mall or on cartoon network. i say just let akira be. its a gem to us, so lets not turn it to crap with really bad remakes and lil kids cosplaying as it on there bikes and getting hurt. surprised i never did that back in the day lol. is it bad that ive seen akira more then 30 times? -_-

ranojin's photo
Sat 11/22/08 05:50 AM
at least its almost turkey day, so i hope every one is gona have a big family get together and pig out :). *hands out some coco so every one can keep warm in this chilly weather* ^_^