Community > Posts By > Donnie

Donnie's photo
Wed 09/27/23 01:13 AM

Who wants to come help me? I'm kinda feeling overwhelmed. Just buried my dad yesterday, have had company at my house for 4 days in a row, and have to pack for a 10 day camping trip I'm leaving for on Friday...all this while fighting a pretty bad cold :thermometer_face:🤧

Wow, overwhelmed seems an understatement. Sorry about your dad. My dad passed away many moons ago not long after high school. But it looks like you are able to pick yourself up and continue with life. I love a good camping trip and usually try to hit the mountains of New Mexico. I rough it a bit too much for most folks I know to want to come along, especially for a second round. Have fun !

Donnie's photo
Fri 09/15/23 09:51 AM
I think I need a drink !

Donnie's photo
Wed 09/13/23 04:49 PM

So let me get this straight. The guy that made this site checked in to see if a feature he thought was still in place was still working, another gentleman confirmed that it was. Now we come to the conclusion it's long gone. Does that about cover it ?

And yes I deleted my profile about a year ago maybe and now am back

Van did not check in look at the date that was posted in 2016.

OP brought it up out of the graveyard..

Oh, ok, I see now. Thanks for clearing that up.

Donnie's photo
Wed 09/13/23 02:45 PM

So let me get this straight. The guy that made this site checked in to see if a feature he thought was still in place was still working, another gentleman confirmed that it was. Now we come to the conclusion it's long gone. Does that about cover it ?

Van did not check in look at the date that was posted in 2016.

OP brought it up out of the graveyard..

Oh, ok I see. Thanks for setting me straight

Donnie's photo
Wed 09/13/23 02:09 PM
Edited by Donnie on Wed 09/13/23 02:13 PM

Donnie's photo
Wed 09/13/23 10:36 AM
I used voice chat a long time ago on this site but now can't figure out how to access that feature. I even posted about it awhile back to get help. Maybe it's a pay feature now ?

Donnie's photo
Mon 09/11/23 07:03 AM
Yes, good idea. Waste the scammers time if nothing else. Wish the owners of this site would get on board as well but I figure they would lose a buck or two and they wouldn't do that.

Donnie's photo
Sun 09/10/23 03:30 PM
Edited by Donnie on Sun 09/10/23 03:32 PM
Everyone loves the scammer especially since nothing can be done about it. Therefore my next career choice is just that and this app is an excellent teacher. School is in session ! Think I need a bigger mailbox for gift cards and whatever. Maybe offshore bank account I don't know yet.

Donnie's photo
Wed 09/06/23 07:40 PM
Give the man his money. Dumb of him to spend a nickel on this but is for sure getting ripped !

Donnie's photo
Tue 09/05/23 02:13 PM
Had a Honda 50 when I was a kid, loved it but graduated. Now I have 3 Harleys that all need work sadly. Hope to get on that and a few more projects when it cools off around here. When it's 100 + outside I ain't into it much

Donnie's photo
Sun 09/03/23 06:41 AM
Probably the first thing that needs to be done in this debate is weed out those that can't look at their body and/or birth certificate and know what gender they are. If you find yourself arguing with the insane, mentally ill or worse, then where are you really ?

Donnie's photo
Tue 08/29/23 06:44 PM
Only thing Muslims have that is admirable is so many are devout. Now if they were to become Christian with that same devoutness then they would have something .

Donnie's photo
Sun 08/27/23 02:58 PM
Just where on the mobile app would I find it. Seems like it would be by the picture icon.

Donnie's photo
Sun 08/27/23 11:08 AM
This site used to have a way to record and send a voice message. I don't remember how it was done but I don't see that feature. Is it no longer here or am I just not seeing it ?

1 2 4 Next