Community > Posts By > Donnie

Donnie's photo
Mon 01/08/24 07:54 AM
Silver labs at the moment

Donnie's photo
Wed 11/29/23 04:34 AM

The War in Gaza: Israel Will Win Militarily but Not Politically
By Ian Dudgeon
Israel is expected to win its military war against Hamas in Gaza, but it will not win politically. The challenge for Israel and other key stakeholders is to find a political solution that creates post-war stability and shapes a long-term peace settlement that is a win-win for both Israel and Palestine.
Most support a two-state solution to the Israeli-Palestinian conflict.

Is Hamas winning the war?
By Yuval Noah Harari
As the bodies keep piling up, who will win this war? Not the side that kills more people, not the side that destroys more houses and not even the side that gains more international support — but the side that achieves its political aims.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/2023/10/19/hamas-winning-political-goals/

Israel-Hamas war: 'Israeli leaders haven't understood that in asymmetric warfare, the weak usually win out over the strong'
Historian Sophie Bessis wrote;
Twentieth-century armed conflicts have shown that when the dominant refuse to acknowledge the demands of the dominated, the latter radicalize and are convinced that only violence can free them from oppression.

https://www.lemonde.fr/en/opinion/article/2023/10/28/israel-hamas-war-israeli-leaders-haven-t-understood-that-in-asymmetric-warfare-the-weak-usually-win-out-over-the-strong_6210159_23.html

This is what actually happened in Gaza
The oppressed Palestinians triumphed over arrogant Israel
Israel did not win, even though it killed more people and destroyed half of Gaza’s homes with the support of many countries, led by America, and Israel failed militarily and politically.

So what you're saying is Israel should kill them all ? Yeah, I guess that's one way to achieve a complete victory over an enemy.

Donnie's photo
Mon 11/27/23 11:06 AM

You forgot to mention the covid speech he suppressed was true and would've killed his and big pharmaceuticals agenda

None of that garbage was true. There are real, clinical studies proving effectiveness of the Covid vaccines and all the studies for Ivermectin showed either inconclusive or it being completely worthless in actual use against Covid. Usually it caused intestinal damage--especially in the dosages those idiots recommended.

Also, it wasn't "suppressed speech" as much as dangerous misinformation. And nobody complained when they asked Facebook and TikTok to take down the Tide Pod Challenge videos.

Studies, speeches, opinions and the like don't mean much to me, mostly because so much of it turns out to be crap, especially from the liberal side. But I can speak from personal experience on Ivermectin. It actually works, especially when taken at the first sign of COVID symptoms. And usually I don't mind hearing thoughts from all sides but on this issue I really don't need a libs opinion. Thanks in advance.

Donnie's photo
Sun 11/26/23 03:12 PM

Number of licks to center of Tootsie Pop ?

I couldn't figure this out, because I didn't understand the question :joy:

Luck for me Mr 1000111010123 answered :joy:

Everyone knows that's 3 because you can't resist biting it to get to the chewy center

Then I understood that a tootsie pop must be some kind of ice cream or lollipop :joy: or something like that lol

Yes , I was referencing an old commercial for them, probably a YouTube video of it. Now got me wanting to look

Donnie's photo
Sun 11/26/23 09:15 AM
No body loves me but my mother, and she could be jivin ' too

BBKing

Donnie's photo
Sun 11/26/23 07:05 AM
Number of licks to center of Tootsie Pop ?

Donnie's photo
Fri 11/24/23 06:55 PM

I agree with you, especially these day. However, I strongly believe that if one ignores the whole counsel of God after a while it’s easy to spot it.

Yes and what gets me is when a pastor sees this is his congregation and lets it slide. I know being a pastor is a hard and heavy job when done correctly and he wants to build his congregation but at what cost ?

Donnie's photo
Fri 11/24/23 03:40 PM
I have trouble finding a real Christian of any kind. People love their watered down scripture. Ignoring certain scriptures is pretty popular as well.

Donnie's photo
Sun 11/19/23 10:17 AM

One can only hope for ww3.
It'd be a great way to thin the millennial
populations down

Sad to say. I wish no harm to anyone but you're right they wouldn't make it. It would seem they're programmed that way. Unless they found a good " safe space " laugh laugh laugh

Or a sugar mommy :joy:🤣🤣

laugh laugh laugh laugh
Sugar Birthing Vessel laugh laugh laugh

Yep, the country needs a hard reset. One problem we would have though is even some of the better families have liberals that need cleaning out. Willing to clean your own house ? Good people would have to stop fighting for the rights and lives of bad people no matter who they are. Harsh reality.

Donnie's photo
Sun 11/19/23 08:48 AM

Read the Bible all the way through

Folks will probably come up with good answers but this will probably remain the best. I might add pray for understanding before reading and I lean towards OKJ.

Donnie's photo
Mon 11/06/23 06:53 AM
Looks like we have a bunch of folks here that fit into 2 Timothy 3:7

Donnie's photo
Sun 11/05/23 09:52 AM

I haven't read all the back and forths above but in terms of the headline post, sadly I must say I'm not even sure we (USA) deserve the label "Superpower" anymore. This country has become SOOOO freaking weak in almost every way. Our kids are a mess, fat, weak, whiny, and triggered at any little thing. Always a victim, always criticizing those that came before them for their problems. These are the kids (men?) that are going to go up against China? China makes killing machines and we are all about putting trans people in high ranks in our military JUST BECAUSE. We've loosened our standards for fitness in the military just to let in more of our marshmallow young recruits. We put transgender nonsense training for our recruits. The list goes on and on. If it weren't for our wealth and weapons, we wouldn't stand a chance from a pure fighting perspective.

Nope, USA as a whole has no business telling anyone how to run a country or act as a people till we clean our own house first. If you can say it's ok to be gay then it's ok to do just about anything. If you celebrate abomination then the door is wide open for whatever. Maybe we need a concentration camp or two. Remove the evil from our midst, then maybe we can reassert ourselves in time. Praise God for He is worthy to be praised. And I ain't talking allah !

Donnie's photo
Tue 10/31/23 12:18 PM

Toodygirl5 don't waste your breath he lives in a alternate universe where America is the oppressor and China is the world's savior. He's either a wack job or Chinese propagandist

Yep, you're throwing pearls before swine

Donnie's photo
Mon 10/30/23 06:08 AM
Is unconditional love even real. If it is real wouldn't it be a condition in and of itself. Also what would it look like . Would it be someone taking crap off of their spouse no matter what they did or how sorry they are ? Or would it be stern, like they were going to straighten this person out no matter what it took.

Donnie's photo
Sun 10/29/23 11:12 AM

Fun fun

I'm WAY turned on by pics taken in the crapper !

Donnie's photo
Fri 10/27/23 04:27 AM
Getting a bit tired of hearing about Palestinians. Hopefully soon will only here about them in a past tense. Certainly hope they don't wind up on our shores selling gasoline, beer, cigarettes and drug parefinalia. Got enough of that foreign infestation as is.

Donnie's photo
Mon 10/23/23 09:03 AM
So the Jews were supposed to have done away with the Canaanites per Gods instruction but they disobeyed. If they had done so where would we be now with this conflict ?

Donnie's photo
Mon 10/16/23 07:38 PM
Kinda seems everyone has a religion doesn't it .

Donnie's photo
Sun 10/15/23 05:38 AM
Navasota in Grimes county. Used to be know as the Land of Milk and Honey. We still have bees but sadly the dairies are gone.

Donnie's photo
Fri 10/13/23 01:30 PM

Many People don't know what real love is.

Reference the Bible if you have one.

I Corinthians
13 chapter

No truer words ever spoken, thank you and be blessed !